Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LateToDOOM2020

Lego Carnage - WAD DOOM 1

I just felt like trying to implement Legos into doom. No good reason for this.

Title: Lego Carnage 

Description:
This is a WAD for DOOM 1 I built after thinking how it would be interesting if Doom guy was a 
Lego figure or if Legos were somehow incorporated into doom. I was just playing around building this wad
but I thought I would complete it and make it playable.  This does not work with the original doom port 
you must use something like GZDoom.  Make sure to Jump! Some of the Legos are stacked high.

- - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
So I just thought these giant Legos looked cool on a doom map.
I'm not sure if the wad is that good Its just a small simple map and I had fun building and testing it so hopefully someone has fun also!
I'm not a skilled map builder so don't expect  a super large and complex map with heavy building skills this is my second map!

Have fun!

Download Here: Lego_Carnage_WAD.zip
NOTICE: Jumping IS Required to complete this map!
WARNING: Wont work on Original DOOM Engine through DOSBOX due to weird mirror issues evreywhere - Use GZDoom or another Port 

preview.PNG

Edited by LateToDOOM2020

Aw man I see the mistake I made  - I did not mention Jumping is required.
sorry about that I Did not mean to mislead you into confusion.
I Tried to add stairs on the beginning so you don't jump but never added stairs on the end area.

It was really cool to watch the gameplay though and I'm glad to see your able to get through it even with plenty of monsters! 

By the way the switch you said that did not do anything was a switch you pressed before - the walls came down and it looks different then.