Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

getting to know all (part 3)

Hi!

My real name happens to be Arno as well. I'm 23 years old and I live in Holland in a city called Eindhoven. I'm currently a student computer science and I hope to graduate soon. In my free time I train in athletics, I go out to pubs/clubs and I play PC games.

My favorite music genre is dance/trance/house. Although recently I kinda like listening to rap music as well, especially Eminem. Scary.

The first game that really got me hooked was Wolfenstein 3D. I first started mapping in Doom. If you want to, you can check out my early work here. As I said, those are early maps, so absolutely /newstuff unworthy. Other good games I played since then are Duke 3D, Warcraft2, Red Alert, Quake, Quake2, Q3A. I'm now playing RTCW mostly. My current mapping project involves the biggest RTCW SP map in existence. To be released soon.

I'm also eagerly awaiting Doom III. The alpha rocked! I wonder when an official test version will be unleashed.

My name is Tristan Yockell I live in Nova Scotia Canada and have all my life. Im 15 years of age but look like im 18. Im attending a highschool called Parkview rightnow and am doing shitty in school lol....I never really was the brightest kid though I seem to have more brawn then brains as my mom has put several times. I love to swim, lift weights or well pretty much anything that isent an organised sport and keeps me toned I like. I love to travel and is one of the reasons I will most likely be joining the military....and well thats all I can think of right now.

BBG said:

Name : Andrew Todd Fox

Height : 6 feet, 5 inches tall (1.98 meters, says fredrik)

Weight : haven't checked in a bit, a few weeks actually. Forgot what it was last time, 200 something.

How I got introduced to Doom and computers and all that fun stuff : hmm...what to say? My friend Steve, who is, ironically, standing next to me as I type this, introduced me to Doom before I even had a computer. I loved that shit. A few wonderful years later I got a computer and was immersed in the world of First Person Shooter games. My computer sucked, but it could play anything up to Quake II (though slowly and in software). I've had so many ISPs it makes my head spin thinking about it. Let's see...AOL, Prodigy, Freelane, NetZero, Bluefrog (which kicked tubs of ass), and now Roadrunner just to name a few.

About me : ooh, I get to talk about ME! Not much to say, other than I'm your average "mysterious" type person. Very shy (I hate people) but if I connect with a person, I'm a friend for life. I'm tall, I work out (why not? I like being tall, so why not have the muscles too?). I'm not currently dating anyone or anything, I find relationships to be dull, I prefer lash and dash, but whatever.

I'm insane, according to a shrink I visited...well...not LITERALLY insane, but Sociopathic. I laugh to myself to much, which makes people STAY THE FUCK AWAY. I'm in a Secondary School which is like a regular school, but smaller classes and fucking mad rules. Oh and did I mention that on a regular basis, a kid in my school is nabbed by staff and tossed to the ground and put in restraint?

I excell in all classes, mainly English, Science and Global, Math too, but I utterly despise Math. Yeah...so...my parents, they're normal, my brother is a pain, Two cats, evil one, Sonya, old one, Elizibeth. We had a dog before we had Elizibeth, his name was Jax, named after the Mortal Kombat character, which everyone thought my cat was named after, but no, fuck them, heh. Life is funky, but I still hate it (ANGST FEST!).

Drugs were fun, but fuck that shit, I don't need them anymore (except Adderal, but I'm prescribed). I seem to have a lot of problems, namely bad knees, bad back, bad neck, scarred knuckle and I've had my nose broken a few times, which, thankfully, hasn't fucked up my face. I hardly brush yet I haven't had a cavity in oh...2 years I'd say. I smoke but working out counteracts some of the shit it does to my lungs. Oh, and I'm a Leo.

dude sounds like youve had a bit of a hard life anyway that sucks and all but one things im gunna add I'v also been working out and for a loooong time now and you really shouldent be smoking it lengthens the time period of muscel rebuilding after youve torn them and causes oxygen supply problems which can make you tired very quickly if your muscel build is larger because they need alot more to run. My dad for one had "alot" of problems with this after awhile and had to quit. So not to offend you im just trying to lend some helping information.

I'd suggest against that name change, Red Pants. I knew a J. Denton and he was a total asshole, liar, and a thief who seriously deserved every beating he got. It's a shame I never got around to personally kicking the shit out of him. I have too much self control for my own good sometimes. So uh, someone already gave that name a bad name.

Oh yeah, I wonder if this info goes straight into the files of someone or some organization monitoring us.

Gokuma said:

Oh yeah, I wonder if this info goes straight into the files of someone or some organization monitoring us.

Ooops! Heh. Yeah. Thanks for reminding me.

*Updates files.

;)

Hey DOOM Anomaly, I'll type mine life story thing on here later today, hehe. PONK! I'm in school righ now and I don't wanna have to come back and edit it like sixtybajillion times or something :P.

Actually I hate Diablo 2 almost because I have 3 friends whom have no life besides it and it angers me to no end that they won't atleast limit their incessent jabbering and talk of it everytime I'm around them.

Melfice is the name of a villain from Grandia 2, who is possessed by the "Horns of Valmar." I added the Darkmage on myself, as I've grown to use it alot since alot of emails and boards and sites have the name already taken, hehe.

Hell, may as well!

Name: Timothy Stump
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180lbs
Marital Status: married

Education: diploma in Computer Systems Technology with focus on Digital Processing (graphics programming/image manipulation/audio manipulation) from BCIT (http://www.bcit.ca)

Interests: game programming and playing games. I also like playing/watching hockey and putzing around with my bass guitar.

Fav music: I like Metallica, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice In Chains, Korn, Queens of the Stone Age, Big Wreck, Gob, Shocore, Offspring, Front Line Assembly, etc, etc.

Fav movies: Big Trouble in Little China, The Abyss, Total Recall, Robocop, Star Wars series, Indiana Jones series, and The Princess Bride :)

Fav authors: hmm, I don't actually read much anymore. Mostly just Stephen King books...

Fav video games: Eternal Darkness, Doom (duh), Quake2, Space Quest series, Chrono Trigger, Zelda series, Metroid series, Street Fighter Alpha 3 (omg, fighting perfection!)

And that's about it. Nothing too fancy... Oh, I grew up without a computer (I didn't get a computer until I moved out to go to college to be a programmer)! I guess that's a little odd, especially since I was getting 95%+ in programming in high school without trying whatsoever (I was the biggest lazyass in highschool).

Melfice Darkmage said:

Hey DOOM Anomaly, I'll type mine life story thing on here later today, hehe. PONK! I'm in school righ now and I don't wanna have to come back and edit it like sixtybajillion times or something :P.

[Mr.Burns]Eggzeelent[/Mr.Burns] :D

Might as well let the cat out of the bag too.

Nicknames: BlueSonnet, Sephion darknight, T.S.Tuke (or TST Chan as my buddy highvoltage_99 sometimes refers to me)

Location: England but you're not getting any further details. ;p

Occupation: No proper job at the moment. I'm a bit of a bum really

Hobbies: Computer games, Doom (duh), wad making and programming, CGI, Drawing, Anime and manga, animation.

Favourite movies: Terminator series, Alien series, predator series, Matrix, Nutty Professor 1 & 2, naked gun series lol, and commando (i think that's about it).

Favourite Music: Don't really have a favourite music. I usually like something that brings a lil peace to the mind, and doom music. I HATE pop\Deathmetal\Gansta rap (btw Liberty X and Girlsaloud Suck).

Favourite anime: Fist of the north star, BGC, Akira, Street fighter, A-ko, etc etc

Favourite Farm animal:Whales.

Other games that i like: Quake series, C & C red alert, AvP, CS, Half-life, Soul reaver, DukeNukem3d, Bust-a-move 3 if i'm feeling really bored.

Height: About 6 ft

Weight: Dunno, but i'm no lard ass (no offense to any over-weight or mancubi viewers)

Haven't got much else to say. I may update this post in the future.