Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leejacksonaudio

What Are We Drinking?

baileys-salted-caramel.png

Their best flavor IMO. I think the mint chocolate one might've been my favorite, but the problem with most of these is that I can't tell them apart from regular Bailey's. This shit right here tastes like quality salted caramel and it's great.

Tea. A bagged Maritime Breakfast tea from a local place that does coffee and tea. I have quite a few different flavours of loose tea, but they are getting low. I did put in an order to get more though.

I like tea

On 1/1/2022 at 6:00 PM, leejacksonaudio said:

Care to translate, please? It looks like horse milk.

Kumis, fermented mare or donkey milk

At the moment? Regular Monster (16 fl oz) as well as a nice big jug of water on the side. Probably some Mug root beer later and/oor some of the V8 black cherry energy drinks (8 fl oz cans)

Natty Ice poured into a glass, with a splash of Tabasco to make the head dissipate quicker. Happy Friday!

900.jpg

Just bottled tap water marketed as if it came from a wellspring untouched by carcinogenic chemicals and shit.

I just picked some fruits from my backyard (apricot, kiwi, peach) and made myself an ice smoothie. Try and beat that. Tastes heavenly in 40 degrees.

tap water, fast water and pabst blue ribbon extra!
pabst (and to a lesser extent its yeehaw cousin) is the only light beer i've really enjoyed. pabst extra, is like pabst but it has more bread and less water. its a good one, reminds me of negra modelo

Sippin' on some Dr Pepper Cream Soda Zero Sugar.

Spoiler

dr-pepper-cream-soda-zero-sugar.jpg

I've always heard about soda mixed with other drinks, I was curious about that, even a bit excited (but, y'know - they had to increase the age of drinking in the US right as I was going to hit the drinking age).

14 hours ago, Pirx said:

i'm intrigued. what does space taste like ??

Sort of like drinkable gingerbread, but in a good way. You get the top notes, but not the bready sub-notes. I'm hooked.

On 7/20/2022 at 2:08 AM, heliumlamb said:

tap water, fast water and pabst blue ribbon extra!
pabst (and to a lesser extent its yeehaw cousin) is the only light beer i've really enjoyed. pabst extra, is like pabst but it has more bread and less water. its a good one, reminds me of negra modelo

What's a fast water?

We in Brazil usually drink tap water, sometimes directly, sometimes after refrigeration. It's drinkable, yes, and it is not bad for you. Maybe in some places of the US where they still didn't replace their lead pipes you should instead buy Nestlé bottled water, which is basically ridiculously overpriced interstate tap water anyways lol.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:57 PM, leejacksonaudio said:

Coffee counts! What's your favorite?

Usually—and cover your eyes, kids!—I just go with Nescafé instant coffee, around 2 teaspoons of it in a largeish mug, with like 3 or 4 teaspoons of sugar. But sometimes I have drip machine coffee, milk coffee...

Today I made some dalgona coffee, where you whip equal parts instant coffee, sugar and water, till you get a creamy, very thick, and spiky brown foam, then scoop that into a mug that is half-filled with milk, served warm or cold. It's really tasty, and while the coffee foam has a strong flavour, it's also sweetened, and diffuses with the milk a bit to smoothen the flavour out a bit. You stir only if you want to, I like to stir it.

Fun fact, both caffeine and sugar have a role in thinning and maintaining that foam! Other kinds of coffee are sadly just too diluted to make this work. You have to do it with instant.

I had a mint-chocolate protein shake mixed into chocolate soy milk. Tastes pretty good, no sock sweat taste like some protein shakes are.

6 hours ago, wallabra said:

What's a fast water?

it is my silly nickname for sugar free energy drinks. especially, but not exclusively ones that have 300mg of caffeine (starts shaking). how fast a water may be has nothing to with the amount of caffeine/volume, because peach rings g fuel exists and will always be the fastest water. that is by virtue of hedgehog and nothing else, still having 300mg in a can (0.634 mg of caffiene per 1 ml of fluid).

it is just  coffee and tea for tonight

Went to drink some hydrogen peroxide, but they fucked it up and left off one of the oxygen atoms.  Guess it tastes ok but doesn't have the same zazz without it

nothing currently, but one time i was stoned enough to drink a peppermint Bud Light Seltzer.