Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leejacksonaudio

What Are We Drinking?

At the moment, drinking lemon tea with unpasteurised honey.  Caught a fucking cold.  I would like to be throwing some Glenfiddich 12 year in, but that is a very expensive toddy, particularly because I lack the bottle.

I've been dealing with some minor tech issues, so I'm drinking some blackcurrant cider to relax my mind, if the tech issues were major - I would have broken out the whiskey.

Also, from what I've heard - blackcurrant and things flavored with blackcurrants are apparently uncommon in Northern America (due to a fungus that harmlessly clings to blackcurrants, but has a tendency to infect and kill American pine trees).

Voodoo Ranger Juice Force IPA. So insanely good. The fact that it's 9.5% ABV should be a crime.

I've been working on an infinity bottle and I'm having some neat at the moment and I'm incredibly pleased at how it's turned out. 

I'm only adding 100 (or 101 proof) American whiskey into it, just to keep that all the same. Lot of bang-for-the-buck bottled-in-bond stuff in it. Evan Williams BIB. Wild Turkey 101. George Dickel. Whistle Pig. Old Grandad. Maker's Mark 101. Mellow Corn. Old Tub. Rittenhouse. Old Overholt. I don't even remember what else. If it was an American whiskey I've had in the last year that was 100-ish proof and I liked it, some got poured in. 

Im a Untappd kind of guy (yeah, i know) and we visited a brewery today. Probably not one you can find near your homes: Sancti Adalberti.

• Weizen (Wheat beer)
  • Blonde (Blonde ale)
  • Egmondse Dubbel (Belgian Dubbel)
  • Egmondse Tripel (Belgian Tripel)
  • Pastorale (Winter Warmer)
  • Kwade Wouter (Scottish Ale)

Then a few regular beers, and we ended up at a tasting place, but the one i ordered was not on tap (Whisky infused beer), so i ended up with:

• Cornet Oaked (Belgian Strong Golden Ale)

Over 8 hours of drinking and eating, so you can imagine that i am kinda done as i am writing this, haha. Currently just drinking water.

...well for me all these non-alcoholic things are a bit off-topic.Of course we all need some liquids to stay alive, but -frankly speaking- the real joy starts with the alcohol.

I didn't read all nine pages with replies, so just wondering: did someone already mention Lagavulin before? :-)
And on the lighter side :Astra from Hamburg, the beer with the advertising that is only understood in northern Germany

astra.jpg

On 9/5/2022 at 10:32 PM, grabien said:

Looking forward to become a better version of myself.

Did it work already?

Been drinking a lot of pineapple juice since I recently had 2 of my wisdom teeth removed (apparently it's good for the swelling, also lots of vitamin c which is good since the antibiotics might make me susceptible to something), and a hell of a lot of water cause I got sick shortly after and it took till being nearly over it today to figure out it was covid again.

most of the time its been black coffee - salted not sweetened but i am back on my witchy shit

don't call yourself a "rice enjoyer" until you drink seven hunderded and fifty milliliters of the poisonous rice liquid in one sitting (in addition to: the monster energy edition of palpitation water, reign total body fuel)

with the effects of the palpitation water and poisonous rice liquid combined, i might have another approximation of the original "four loko"

On 9/12/2022 at 9:25 PM, Smouths said:

I'm head over heels with these things and I've been drinking way too many of them lately

th-1105370886.jpg.05eb902fb01d568d7383579c4101a7de.jpg

My poison is frostie root beer, my wife and kids and long gone but at least i have my groot beer. i cant show a pic, for i can only upload 1 tiddlywink of a picture.

If you're drinking under-age, your pay and rank I will engage. 45/45. As long as we tracking.

EDIT: Four Roses bourbon. I so happen to be sick as fuck too, so I'm both drunk AND delirious from fever. Only thing missing is some Percocet and then I can truly feel complete ...

19 hours ago, ChaseC7527 said:

My poison is frostie root beer

I much prefer this to Dad's. It's pretty solid.

As for me, my buddies and I are gourmet soda appreciators, and usually try to get some we haven't had before on nights we write songs or watch movies together. With that prelude, I gave up soda for Lent, so I've mostly been drinking water lately. I broke up the monotony with some raspberry lemonade that was quite good. I might have to try and make some myself. 

I'm an adult, but I don't drink, so I can't wait for a good Sprecker's Root Beer this Easter heh. 

Sparkling ICE Classic Lemonade flavored sparkling water, 17oz bottle. Sugar free. Good stuff for something with no sugar and no sodium.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:32 PM, leejacksonaudio said:

Monster Energy Ultra Sunrise. Reminds me of old Tang orange drink, but with a caffeine kick.

Huh, really??? I love orange Tang! I should give it a try when the weekends roll around (I don't drink caffeine on weekdays at all). 

By the way, do you guys still have Tang in America? It's a mainstay where I'm from especially around the month of fasting we have to do (Ramadan).