what is the best kind of milk  

96 members have voted

1. 1. milk?

• chocolate
    • vannila
    • strawberry
    • none i'm lacktoastandtollorant
    • other

I'm thinking of voting lacktoastandtollorant as I think that's the best spelling of that word I've ever seen. 

Regular milk isn't an option?!

Of these 3 I'd pick chocolate, strawberry is also nice but tends to be a bit TOO sweet. Vanilla is one of those rare yet delicious milk flavors.

It's gotta be Whole milk though. None of the 1 or 2 % stuff.

I haven’t drunk milk in a very long time because I drink mostly water however I will still pick chocolate because I have no reason not to.

If we're talking flavoured milk rather than actual milkshake, then it has to be chocolate. Milkshake should be strawberry.

Simple cow's milk. When i was younger my grandparents had a cow and every evening i drank most fresh milk possible - right after milking it was filtered and naturally warm.

1 hour ago, TwinBeast said:

I got oat and almond milk.

Oat milk is pretty awesome, although some IMO have too intense a flavor for coffee (always good with cereal though!) It's also way easier to produce than almonds.

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

Of these 3 I'd pick chocolate, strawberry is also nice but tends to be a bit TOO sweet. Vanilla is one of those rare yet delicious milk flavors.

Yeah where is the regular milk option. I haven't had flavored milk since I was a kid during the late Triassic. I no longer like chocolate, so that's out. Not keen on strawberry milk, it's too sweet like you say (my memory seems to remember that despite how long ago it was since I had it) and I would probably be ok with vanilla in my milk but I don't bother with that. Now vanilla icecream... that is some good stuff. haha.

I used to like milk with my breakfast cereal and snacks but I switched to yogurt the last 3 years, after I found out it only gave me bloating/gas. Way less side effects.

2 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

I got oat and almond milk.

The good stuff. I haven't had a need for anything milky lately, but I always go for these when I do. Unsweetened of course.

Girls, please, there's no contest there.

th?id=OIP.M10gqwVwqWbUcJC6TrGMNwAAAA%26p

1 hour ago, Loud Silence said:

Simple cow's milk. When i was younger my grandparents had a cow and every evening i drank most fresh milk possible - right after milking it was filtered and naturally warm.

N-not even pausteurized? o.O

I like my chocolate milk cold, too.

I'm somewhat lactose-intolerant, and have grown to unironically enjoy oatmilk. Well, more like one specific brand thereof. Most varieties taste like liquid sand-paper.

2 hours ago, Doomkid said:

vinnila

I just realized, maybe an "Other" option would've been nice?... I mean, sure, it'd be full of weirdos, people who haven't yet realized the Way of the Chocolate, but still.

4 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

I just realized, maybe an "Other" option would've been nice?... I mean, sure, it'd be full of weirdos, people who haven't yet realized the Way of the Chocolate, but still.

done

1 hour ago, franckFRAG said:

I heard Memfis likes milk a lot.

Honestly, milk doesn't taste that bad..

52 minutes ago, battlescroll said:

vinnila

Regular milk is not vanilla, lmao! Vanilla is sweet, like vanilla ice cream. You're thinking of whole milk.