Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

a different pov

alright, my third person/multiple personality disorder is over. thank god. but my spew of literature is not. another doom related fiction:

---------------------------
hello, my name is matthew mcmanson. i'm a brain creature. i want to tell you all a story. i live in a warm place called hell. a lot of you know it, but you shun it as being an evil ghetto. well, it's not. we're all very friendly, but you misinterpret our ways of being friendly.

when we tried to visit your world, you shot us, maimed us, hacked up, cracked us, burned us, crushed us, smashed us, exploded us, and a lot of other mean things, while all we were doing is trying to play. the zombiemen have this strange game of shooting each other. how were they supposed to know that you guys don't like that? and our imps are immuned to their flaming snot balls, so they like to play catch. they didn't know you guys were affected by them.

of course, the only creature that i can't really take any blame for is the mancubus. they came along with us because our teacher, i. conof sin forced us to bring them along on our field trip. they were all forced to grow up on the bad side of hell, so they have been meany pants, but it's not their faults they were abducted and tortured and forced to be slaves to the bad side of hell. so i don't blame them for being mean. neither should you.

so don't hate us and kill us because you don't understand us. we're just trying to play with you, and we didn't know you can't play the way we can. maybe if we all get along we can live and play together.

maybe.

oh, god damn marine, stop shooting at me. stop. die!

oops. well, he started it.

------------------------------

remind me to hurt myself for writing this.

i was going to make a much more expanded version, and much better, and i still will. besides school and my band, i'm writing a novel about this...well, you'll see. it's non-doom related. so if i get the time i'll rewrite this a little better.

oh yeah, long live the mancubi.

WELL I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!

Now I'll nevert be able top play doom II agian, because I will feel to guilty for killing the mancubi.

thanks alot.

i already tried to make you all feel guilty about killing mancubi with my tragic story. you're a day late a dollar short.

Ct_red_pants said:

WELL I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!

Now I'll nevert be able top play doom II agian, because I will feel to guilty for killing the mancubi.

thanks alot.

Damn you're sensitive. Anyway, the story is pretty funny but there a few things.

Why did the humans start to kill the demons? Because the demons attacked, tortured, killed and possessed the humans on the Phobos base - after that they went to Earth and repeated this stunt only with all of Earth's population - who in their right mind wouldn't be just a little bit pissed if his/her people nearly got wiped out like that?
possessed humans like to shoot each other? How come they die after getting shot a few times? That can't possibly be enjoyable for the one that dies.

Yeah right, they want to play with the humans? Yeah, by killing and torturing them - really funny! Now go back and kill some demon scum soldier! They deserve it!
:-P

/me plays through Doom2 and kills everything that moves just to spite you

DooMBoy said:

/me plays through Doom2 and kills everything that moves just to spite you

What, including you? Technically you do move. :P

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

It's riddled with bad grammer and spelling mistakes. That, and I normally dont think of disembowelment and mutation as "playing"

Don't you see? It's just a trick so that the humans will let the monsters back in!

Ok, I don't want this to evolve into a retarded slagging off so thread is locked.