Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wad overdose

doom 4 (1.0) more about new information and new concepts arts!

This is my first post and I found new information on the net about what he was doing music before Mick Gordon, as well as new information about demons and what you all will like

about those who came before Mick Gordon! found new artistic information about demons and easter eggs on one of the levels. There was an Australian group, the portal that id had planned, requested music for the game, as reported by toilettohell in early 2009, when the group lulled five mysterious Australians who showed up at id Software's headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the group came in, discussed the proposal. agreed and put the music in the same place where Keven Cloud and John Carmack were with them, then force majeure happened and the fire all survived, but after this incident, the studio decided to take the group's land, namely the then Mick Gordon, more information here

https://toiletovhell.com/portals-ion-is-the-soundtrack-to-the-lost-doom-game/

Speaking of Mick Gordon, one of the soundtracks leaked to his site, I mean the reality is cruel because this track has no official title like the others,   this track got it's name from youtube user firstpistolsammy in description he said   because of the serious the tone of the soundtrack and he on the site he just had the name doom 4 here is such a fact. there was already a hell Knight in the game about enemies, who did not know what he looked like, but as Hugo Martin said in the very first live broadcast, Joshua asked Martin about his favorite demon, the knight had just appeared, and then Martin said about the development and processing, that he and the imp were reworked into the demons we know, then he was told that the animations were already polished, just like us, and of course, Rodriguez Love is a very talented animator if it was a handmade animation.

Hugo Martin's first live stream is here, a  minute is 43:25, but I watched and basically everything is the same 

link 

and now about Elliot's art. Prior to doom 2016, Lily worked on doom 4 and created the concept art for these demons.

revenant:eliott-lilly-revanant-pose.jpg?146533422
wraith: eliott-lilly-wraith.jpg?1465334230

someone will say that this is fan art, but I met a picture of a revenant on the net with the inscriptions bethesda zenimax inc 2011, so the topic was closed, and even the summoner can still be called archvile, if the model itself is so called in the 2016 files.one level is not confirmed that he is finished, this hell venice, if the level was planned, judging by this picture in the captions below.
Bone1_A_Hires%20and%20lowres%20textured.
Does the third image in the left corner of the storyboard remind you of anything? 

Doom4storyboard.jpg
So

Trence3_jpg.jpg
And the latest information, did you spot the Easter egg in this far away photo?
ny_old_jpg.jpg
here is the boy himself
Doom_3_cover_front.jpg
so while I have discovered that there will be more information that I will share with you.

Edited by Wad overdose : Pictures

oh thats cool i hope more people see this post (i also hope this isnt just fanart)

me too i hope Thanks i hope other users will learn even more about this project and it will be noticed by crispies aka semuel vidal. :) I would like the id software  released game build 2014 pre-alpha singleplayer and multiplayer in one product. on my avatar picture there are inscriptions bethesda copyright 2011! but it is very difficult to notice. oh I already found a picture for more with the inscriptions about the copyright image.jpg

Edited by Wad overdose : More information and link

the more time passes the more i want to play doom 4 i guess 2016 was the better direction for the game and the series but 4 looks like a cool game too even if inspired by modern military shooters

6 hours ago, Wad overdose said:

I would like the id software  released game build 2014 pre-alpha singleplayer and multiplayer in one product.  

Why would they do that? If id didn't like where the game was at during the point of time that you mentioned, why would they just release it as a product? Clearly it wasn't up to their standards / direction, or else they would have released it. 

4 hours ago, Rytrik said:

why would do that?if I'd didn't like where the game was at during the point of time that you mentioned,why would they just release it a product? clearly it wasn't up to their standards/direction,or else they would have realesed it.

Spoiler

hmm, your opinion also has life too, but still it seems to me a lot of things happened that the game did not come out, so it's hard to say and it's true that id software doesn't like it for 10 years, because every game in the series is different, well, except for the first two and the final doom , some fragments migrated to the reboot, but changed not much like finishing moves and some maps like foundry and remade hell street into super gore nest, somewhere I heard a rumor about a game that will be about a soldier arc but I don’t know if it’s true, but if it is, then I think they will remake the original doom 4.

Edited by Wad overdose

8 hours ago, omalefico32x said:

the more time passes the more i want to play doom 4 i guess 2016 was the better direction for the game and the series but 4 looks like a cool game too even if inspired by modern military shooters

yep

On 5/15/2021 at 2:05 AM, Wad overdose said:

hmm, your opinion also has life too, but still it seems to me a lot of things happened that the game did not come out, so it's hard to say and it's true that id software doesn't like it for 10 years, because every game in the series is different, well, except for the first two and the final doom , some fragments migrated to the reboot, but changed not much like finishing moves and some maps like foundry and remade hell street into super gore nest, somewhere I heard a rumor about a game that will be about a soldier arc but I don’t know if it’s true, but if it is, then I think they will remake the original doom 4.

The rumor is fake. It was only made up as a suggestion to repurpose "Doom 4 classic/unreleased Doom 4" as part of the Slayer series. I wouldn't like that if it happens to be true, since it would erase the original direction and the true source material made 10 years ago. I always find comments from people giving impressions related to my findings as "This could be repurposed as a Doom Eternal ARC spinoff."

On 5/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, IrOn7HuB said:

The rumor is fake. It was only made up as a suggestion to repurpose "Doom 4 classic/unreleased Doom 4" as part of the Slayer series. I wouldn't like that if it happens to be true, since it would erase the original direction and the true source material made 10 years ago. I always find comments from people giving impressions related to my findings as "This could be repurposed as a Doom Eternal ARC spinoff."

Thanks for the information, I will be more attentive and I am the anonymous one who gave information about the knight of hell in doomwiki.org from that damn translator at first I didn’t understand  I’m from Ukraine and I’m weak in English I was one of those first who watched your video from animations 8 or 9 months ago when there were only less than 1 thousand views, so it's nice to see a person like you, I'm following you, but without an account, I found out that the concept of the revenant with copyright inscriptions was earlier on the network somewhere in 2016, I remember it in my memory than elliot lily, but the wraith was already published on the art station after with a picture without copyright and for some reason eliyot calls them fan art, the sounds of possessed soldiers from the restart are altered from the very ones from the video where the concept of glory kills on vimeo was, as I noticed, I'm doing it sprites of enemies from this part alone so far I respect this project if it were not for it, in 2016 I would not have learned about this such an interesting series as doom, and I can’t understand who was the first to add finishing moves to doom brutal or id software, and I suppose that the modder under the nickname prophessor is a famous remake of doom RPG his past work heroes doom plagiarism elitedoom or something like that it is called on mod db, they both came out in 2018 and by the way I don’t make a shot and a gang but firstly, the professor of the chsv and vigorously says that the cannons fly off at the cybermancubus and throws armor, he said that he wasted eternal, although by such a call he proves the opposite; secondly, a friend's iron will die from the monotony of the streams of his friends and his streams and from cringe, iron does not really pick up like me learned mods and in his reviews mostly and pours water for revenge information and from guns and all he does not hate new parts for far-fetched reasons and he does not know the old canon and the new canon of the duma as it turned out to the witch guy he says the information he later praised eoa from those the reasons for which he hates the new game dilogy, he will impose his opinion on everyone and complain that he was misunderstood on  stream on eternal the first level of the game passed   after 2 of three hours of stream and played worse than Dean Takahashi, I don’t pretend to you, sorry for so much information I have boiled over the years from these freaks like this at the circumstances russian community, when I can join your discord I want to know more about this game.

Edited by Wad overdose

Does the third image in the left corner of the storyboard remind you of anything? 

I'm having a hard time parsing what you mean by this, can you be more specific?

12 hours ago, Marn said:

I'm having a hard time parsing what you mean by this, can you be more specific?

I'm talking about this storyboard picture, it looks like a trence level 

Screenshot_2021-05-18-16-02-16.png.0d66bc215acc0fddba7eb66b4bb24fc5.png

Trence3_jpg.jpg

Never knew that Revenant was an official D4 concept.

His face reminds me of the Dreadknight and he looks like he has some plants growing out of a slime covered armor, with a third canon on his chest.

And that Wraith design is like a middleground between D3 and 2016.

On 5/14/2021 at 10:25 PM, omalefico32x said:

I always thought it's possible to make a tactical Doom game for the mere fact it has sci-fi/fantasy elements and wasn't always aiming for that level of realism, while most milsim FPS weren't that realistic/deep to begin with.

Specially if you still find ways to make it deep, challening or fun, even with some fun gimmicks.

Something like "some of Deimosremus' Doom designs meets Hideous Destructor gameplay" comes to mind, specially because it's more tactical than D3 and could have grittier designs while some would be more classic.

Almost opposite yet also parallel to Eternal focusing more on the arena style gameplay from 2016 and have a more colorfull/cartoony aesthetic with some throwback designs.

I found more information the first one is in the 2016 files the demon_slayer_icon icon on which a hell knight with horns and early colour skin of granade launcher

IMG_20211016_205453_476.jpg.2a06d9fae88b304695bb1bdaf2db0c8a.jpg

mp_color_grenade_launcher.png.cfa452536fc7eab2a754b7cd0999fa04.png

the second space station Valhalla eacape pod is in the first level of doom 2016 and according to concepts the apartment stank level should look like this, all credit to crispies.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Runhob/status/1457171019395895303

matthew-burke-spacestation-03.jpg?156350

Concept

matthew-burke-apartment-stank-01.jpg.be8cf1c45417c243dc29c00652f919a2.jpg

In game (hades pre-alpha)

shot00050_jpg.jpg

That megabuilding level looks like it could work for a fun platforming level where you climb it and watch out for demons on the eye.

The space station reminds me of that 2016 MP map and i wish there was some zero G gimmick to experiment on single player.

Feels like some stuff could've been reused for Eternal in some ways.

Meanwhile, I'm here thinking about how they integrated the Chuthulu mythos to Quake 1 and when are they ever going to make a modern sequel. No disrespect to your topic, but I think they peaked what can, "DOOM" be to the point that it almost blanked the thoughts of another, "DOOM" in the future for both fans and devs. These pictures of a brainstormed, "DOOM" in this topic look like, "DOOM 3" and, "RAGE" in a, "QUAKE" game ("DOOM 3" and "RAGE" having a baby in a different topic). Despite some of the people's opinions over this, I wouldn't like how it could've had turned out.

3 hours ago, Oday said:

Meanwhile, I'm here thinking about how they integrated the Chuthulu mythos to Quake 1 and when are they ever going to make a modern sequel. No disrespect to your topic, but I think they peaked what can, "DOOM" be to the point that it almost blanked the thoughts of another, "DOOM" in the future for both fans and devs. These pictures of a brainstormed, "DOOM" in this topic look like, "DOOM 3" and, "RAGE" in a, "QUAKE" game ("DOOM 3" and "RAGE" having a baby in a different topic). Despite some of the people's opinions over this, I wouldn't like how it could've had turned out.

I understand you, I'm not built at all.

On 5/14/2021 at 10:25 PM, omalefico32x said:

Doom 4 looked more to be a sequel to the style of game that Doom 3 was whereas Doom 2016 was a reboot of the classic Doom experience. Shame, I wish Doom did do some more stuff in the style of Doom 3.

I thought D4.10 still looked too different from 3.

3 had a low-tech aesthetic that didn't look like was carried in the cancelled sequel.

I vaguely recall reading that this game wasn't even meant to be a canonical sequel to 3.

Doom 4 has never been connecting with Doom 3 at all and she is on her own that Todd Hollenshead stated in an interview with gamespot in 2009 he say " it's not a doom 3 sequel but not a reboot  either" ,the game the events of the game took place in 2038 after the kafere plague, the demonic invasion began in Manhattan.

Edited by Wad overdose

On 5/14/2021 at 7:45 PM, Wad overdose said:

This is my first post and I found new information on the net about what he was doing music before Mick Gordon, as well as new information about demons and what you all will like

about those who came before Mick Gordon! found new artistic information about demons and easter eggs on one of the levels. There was an Australian group, the portal that id had planned, requested music for the game, as reported by toilettohell in early 2009, when the group lulled five mysterious Australians who showed up at id Software's headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the group came in, discussed the proposal. agreed and put the music in the same place where Keven Cloud and John Carmack were with them, then force majeure happened and the fire all survived, but after this incident, the studio decided to take the group's land, namely the then Mick Gordon, more information here

https://toiletovhell.com/portals-ion-is-the-soundtrack-to-the-lost-doom-game/

Speaking of Mick Gordon, one of the soundtracks leaked to his site, I mean the reality is cruel because this track has no official title like the others,   this track got it's name from youtube user firstpistolsammy in description he said   because of the serious the tone of the soundtrack and he on the site he just had the name doom 4 here is such a fact. there was already a hell Knight in the game about enemies, who did not know what he looked like, but as Hugo Martin said in the very first live broadcast, Joshua asked Martin about his favorite demon, the knight had just appeared, and then Martin said about the development and processing, that he and the imp were reworked into the demons we know, then he was told that the animations were already polished, just like us, and of course, Rodriguez Love is a very talented animator if it was a handmade animation.

Hugo Martin's first live stream is here, a  minute is 43:25, but I watched and basically everything is the same 

link 

and now about Elliot's art. Prior to doom 2016, Lily worked on doom 4 and created the concept art for these demons.

revenant:eliott-lilly-revanant-pose.jpg?146533422
wraith: eliott-lilly-wraith.jpg?1465334230

someone will say that this is fan art, but I met a picture of a revenant on the net with the inscriptions bethesda zenimax inc 2011, so the topic was closed, and even the summoner can still be called archvile, if the model itself is so called in the 2016 files.one level is not confirmed that he is finished, this hell venice, if the level was planned, judging by this picture in the captions below.
Bone1_A_Hires%20and%20lowres%20textured.

Doom4storyboard.jpg
So

Trence3_jpg.jpg
And the latest information, did you spot the Easter egg in this far away photo?
ny_old_jpg.jpg
here is the boy himself
Doom_3_cover_front.jpg
so while I have discovered that there will be more information that I will share with you.

Well my answer is the third image reminds me of one of inFamous comicbook like-esque cutscenes,cinematics.

On 5/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, IrOn7HuB said:

IMG_20230411_114151_973.jpg.33149a6d89b74b6afe06b8a098260cb8.jpg

Possibly still not fake, I remember even saw it in steam in 2019 although a false memory is possible

Here is source

Also link to wayback machine to this description in steam 

http://web.archive.org/web/20191122014234/https://store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/

Edited by Wad overdose