Naked Snake

Not 18? No sale!

Do you agree? Not 18, no sale.  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree? Not 18, no sale.

• Fuck that shit
    • Hell yeah
    • I could care less

How do obscenity laws restrict what adults do?

EDIT: Yes there are some laws dealing with sex in some states that dont entirely make sense, but thats not relevant in this situation.

Slightly Off Topic:
To those who believe that there should be an age restriction, what age do you think that limit should be set to? Off the top of my head, I would say 16 for an M rated game.

Assmaster said:

Slightly Off Topic:
To those who believe that there should be an age restriction, what age do you think that limit should be set to? Off the top of my head, I would say 16 for an M rated game.

There should be a bloody IQ restriction. But an age restriction at around 11 wouldn't hurt.

IQ is not an accurate way of measuring intelligence. Remember that a person's IQ can fluctuate by up to 50 points over the course of a day.

Perhaps buying certain games should require that you've been examined by a psychologist first? :)

well it defeats the whole purpose when parents are dumb enough to get it for their kids. they should be playing mario, not gta3. hell, give them a damn super nintendo.

With so much crap in the world today, games should be the least of the problem.

"Mom, Bobby's not giving me any chocolate.. and I think he's building something with lego... and he won't let me see.... should I nuke him?"