Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Max Cady

How to describe DOOM and who is DOOM guy?

How to describe Doom eternal and Who Is Doom guy:

Doom guy is Super Very Uniquely Creator of Fantasies, more combine all Categories of Fantasies and produce more SUPER VERY Extreme Hardcore Fantasies then The American movies Industry. Doom guy is The Red Ruck Golden Superflash, The Golden Serpent of Dimension Supernatural International DESTRUCT Self Automatic Payload Massacre of Blood Death Metal Satanic Occult Heavy metal rock Music BAND.

THE Red Insurrection Tracker LIFEFORCE. Synchronized Serpent and Rainbow Secret Wars 2 Doom guy American Heavy Metal Rock, use The Richment Obis Regent Regist Mentor Genis Mancrun Teutonic Germain Martial arts Horror Modern Warfare Bodybuilding and use Japanese Heavy Metal Rock Horror Magic powers, The Fallen Angel of Death Space Horror Magic powers Slave Magic Spell with Guns, Bazooka, Portable Laser Guide System missile, Nuclear Grenades, Nuclear Explosive, Nuclear Antipersonnel, Teutonic Weapons, Solar Sword, Betelgeuse Sword, Vy CANIS Majoris Sword, to Kills The Enemy of Heavy demons and The exorcist Golossus, The BEYONDER Secret Wars 2, The Green Arrow, and The Arrow Secret Society New World order, and to Satanically kill Millions of demons Maori in Space Horror Warfare, Space Warfare, Fantasy Role Playing Games Warfare. Is The Fantasies Doom Culture of American Heavy Metal Rock. The Art of Revenge Horror Submission Warbird of Prey Modern Warfare against the ICON of SIN.

187710053_536664570662483_7906002221544733539_n.jpg

187517787_536664600662480_6545304811201386791_n.jpg

Reading that opening post ought to qualify for the "Wads/mods that feel like experiences" thread.

7 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

This whole thing reads like random tags people would attach to a YouTube video.

I was thinking the same, that or Time Cube meets the hidden text people would put in webpages for SEO.

Edited by Shepardus

42 minutes ago, Shepardus said:

Reading that opening post ought to qualify for the "Wads/mods that feel like experiences" thread.

It was an experience reading that lol, it was a complete experience with ups and downs, romance, anger, and drama with a beautiful conclusion of events. I would qualify that post in a 10/10 experience, probably not the best post in DW but a experience that will never be matched 

What? I don't think I understood anything about that Opening Post other than Doomguy being some kind of creator of fantasies (or maybe Doomguy is a collection of power fantasies idk).

Also I think this might belong in the Doom Eternal sub forum but only because it has Doom Eternal pictures attached to it.

8 hours ago, bipolarmaximus said:

How to describe Doom eternal and Who Is Doom guy:

Doom guy is Super Very Uniquely Creator of Fantasies, more combine all Categories of Fantasies and produce more SUPER VERY Extreme Hardcore Fantasies then The American movies Industry. Doom guy is The Red Ruck Golden Superflash, The Golden Serpent of Dimension Supernatural International DESTRUCT Self Automatic Payload Massacre of Blood Death Metal Satanic Occult Heavy metal rock Music BAND.

THE Red Insurrection Tracker LIFEFORCE. Synchronized Serpent and Rainbow Secret Wars 2 Doom guy American Heavy Metal Rock, use The Richment Obis Regent Regist Mentor Genis Mancrun Teutonic Germain Martial arts Horror Modern Warfare Bodybuilding and use Japanese Heavy Metal Rock Horror Magic powers, The Fallen Angel of Death Space Horror Magic powers Slave Magic Spell with Guns, Bazooka, Portable Laser Guide System missile, Nuclear Grenades, Nuclear Explosive, Nuclear Antipersonnel, Teutonic Weapons, Solar Sword, Betelgeuse Sword, Vy CANIS Majoris Sword, to Kills The Enemy of Heavy demons and The exorcist Golossus, The BEYONDER Secret Wars 2, The Green Arrow, and The Arrow Secret Society New World order, and to Satanically kill Millions of demons Maori in Space Horror Warfare, Space Warfare, Fantasy Role Playing Games Warfare. Is The Fantasies Doom Culture of American Heavy Metal Rock. The Art of Revenge Horror Submission Warbird of Prey Modern Warfare against the ICON of SIN.

1460857665_Sharingsomecacodemonreactionimagesistole_0b8102_7640345.jpg.16016ddd10f54cc7924e39db723e0d1d.jpg

Oh, thank you. I'm sure many here aren't sure who Doomguy is despite this being a forum dedicated to Doom. 

14 hours ago, Loud Silence said:

How to describe a troll? Video in audio cassettes?

I exchanged a lot of email with Romero. He told me that he was about to create a digital copy of video cassette yes. The date of the release belongs to him. Not me. If you're not happy that I exchanged email with Mr. Romero and that he has not release the video yet, that is your problem my friend.

Edited by bipolarmaximus

10 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

This whole thing reads like random tags people would attach to a YouTube video.

Cause Doom Is too intense to be described.

10 hours ago, Tetzlaff said:

Maybe it isn‘t the best idea to play Doom when you are bipolar/manic.

Edited by bipolarmaximus

9 hours ago, 1Destro3456 said:

It was an experience reading that lol, it was a complete experience with ups and downs, romance, anger, and drama with a beautiful conclusion of events. I would qualify that post in a 10/10 experience, probably not the best post in DW but a experience that will never be matched 

Thats not from me thats my virtual friend on Facebook and he was Just born this way. There is no words to describe Doom as It's too intense. Reading it myself was quite an experience and I laugh a lot !! I must admit that I changed his own name by Doom guy, I delete the sex related comments, I made it shorter, and I added some Doom world words like heavy demons and The ICON of SIN. Lol ! 😂

Stop spamming the thread. you can multiquote. You don't need three posts just saying lol or haha. 

27 minutes ago, Chip said:

Stop spamming the thread. you can multiquote. You don't need three posts just saying lol or haha. 

Sorry

39 minutes ago, bipolarmaximus said:

Sorry

You don't have to apologize, it's just that in the future somebody could report it leading to a warning or suspension from Moderators. 

2 hours ago, Chip said:

You don't have to apologize, it's just that in the future somebody could report it leading to a warning or suspension from Moderators. 

Well, thx. I guess I entertain some people with that post. The writer is very happy that I shared what he told me in pvt. He's like a child.

3 minutes ago, bipolarmaximus said:

The writer is very happy that I shared what he told me in pvt. He's like a child.

who is? did somebody write that Original post other than you?