Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chip

Doomguy is now a millennial and has just become vegan. What are his ways of giving back to the planet?

Doomguy recently saw a video on youtube on how hotdogs are made and he has gone total vegan. Despite hell opening a portal to Earth and killing all in their path, Doomguy has been raising awareness for a rare disease affecting 1 in every 700,000 pangolins found in southeast Asia. Doomguy now only owns designer brand shoes to stay on fleek and doesn't wear a helmet in protest of people hiding behind masks. He has taken a vow to never harm demons again since he doesn't know their background. 

How else does Millennial Doomguy contribute to society? What books does he read? What shows does he watch? what other causes does he raise awareness for? is he like totes fashionable? are any demons Millennials? if so, how do they show off their age? 

he uses his popularity on earth to stop the spread of radiation because that cant be good

5 hours ago, Chip said:

What books does he read?

"How to rip and tear for dummies."

"Daisy and the 40 bunnies"

oh god, op is turning into a boomer )):

also, he pays a visit to the local tyson chicken plant in order to commit multiple felonies

Edited by roadworx

42 minutes ago, roadworx said:

oh god, op is turning into a boomer )):

actually, I'm a zoomer, the anti-boomer. 

Zoomer who wishes I was a Boomer here, we all know the real answer is that he takes the BFG 10K and just shoots a forest into the surface of Mars.

Spoiler

Big Forest Gun //sorry

doomguy gives back to the world in all the ways he can because killing demons isn't the only thing one can do to make the world a better place 

Ugh, this feels like it was written by one of those grifters that have their own podcast or some shit like that. Do you know how to be funny?

Edited by OpenRift

Every demon slain is processed into fertiliser that is used to plant millions of new trees.

And then the day of the triffids happens....

He points the SSG to his head and pulls the trigger.

1 hour ago, roadworx said:

that's a new one

I mean, if you could become a boomer and go back in time (lets say if you are 20, you would be in the late 1970s now) with future knowledge, that would be absolutely awesome.

Think of it, you narrowly escaped going to Nam and you will be too old for the Gulf War, you are about to experience the birth of Metal, Hard Rock, cheap cocaine, and you can easily become a millionaire, maybe a billionaire by purchasing Apple, Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo stock.

9 hours ago, OpenRift said:

Do you know how to be funny?

You can calm down. People have different senses of humor and just because you don't find something funny doesn't mean you should be a dick to that person. I thought it would be fun to see people's responses, and here you are telling me which jokes are funny and which aren't. please, if you have nothing good to say, don't say it. I wasn't looking for approval by anybody in the comments and this is just annoying. 

I enjoy how you just assumed Doomguy wasn't a vegan in the first place. Was there anything canonical saying he wasn't, out of curiosity? (that said, no millennial says "totes fashionable", this is kinda embarrassing)

1 hour ago, Major Arlene said:

totes fashionable

I think those leaning more on the Gen Z side sometimes do. I remember hearing my cousin in her late 20s use it once. I imagine most Millenials in their 30s have never said it, though. 

5 minutes ago, Chip said:

I think those leaning more on the Gen Z side sometimes do. I remember hearing my cousin in her late 20s use it once. I imagine most Millenials in their 30s have never said it, though. 

to be fair, after a bit of googling I found it was a term coined in the 80's (Totes McGotes) so I guess it can be attributed to millennials. The more you know and stuff

fun fact Totes McGotes also ended up inspiring other nonsensical rhyming names with Irish surnames in their construction (i.e. our very own Boaty McBoatface project!)

Wouldn't Doom Guy be in his mid to late 50's now days considering he was in his mid to late 20's in the mid 90's?

Either way, if he was to give something back to the planet, I'd say he'd have to at least try to do something with all the mounds of demon guts over the years, land fill, compost? UAC is gonna have a lot of work to do..