Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

[Limit-Removing] [Is out and ready!] WMC02: Thy Flesh Vored

I am very happy to see another project like this!, I have been seeing how they are working and I am sure it will be a success! keep it up :p

24 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

Digest my flesh, those visuals look stellar.

Kinky.

10 minutes ago, sectrslayr said:

It's vanilla... <3

But prettier ;)

Hmm...

After basing The Hate Flow on E4M2, I've been working on a level called The Vile Cleave, inspired by E4M3 Sever The Wicked, in the same bigger-badder style. Supposed to be part of a larger project with @Bobby “lolmcswagger” to remake E4 in this fashion.

It's tempting to target my WIP map for this, but it's nice to have a project of our own.

Depending on progress and other things in the next month, I might decide to submit it for this.

Nom nom nom

Making a shorter, more intense map for this has been fun ^_^

45 minutes ago, sectrslayr said:

It's vanilla... <3 

It's not vanilla compatible.  It'll still require a limit-removing port.

I won't take part in that project
But I hope it will be better than Thy Flesh Consumed, I really hate that episode

8 hours ago, LordEntr0py said:

Hmm...

After basing The Hate Flow on E4M2, I've been working on a level called The Vile Cleave, inspired by E4M3 Sever The Wicked, in the same bigger-badder style. Supposed to be part of a larger project with @Bobby “lolmcswagger” to remake E4 in this fashion.

It's tempting to target my WIP map for this, but it's nice to have a project of our own.

Depending on progress and other things in the next month, I might decide to submit it for this.

Our doors are always open mate, and fantastic job on The Hate Flow! Really cool WAD you got there. :D

Lyrics:
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BEH BEH BEH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BEH BEH BEH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I don't know the rest lmao

9 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Who cares, i'll make some small map for this project....

Don't forget to join the Discord for better communication, resource management, playtesting/bugfixing and the usual shenanigans :D

Looks interesting, I might be a failure at making E4-style maps, but I'll give this a try.

1 minute ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

No kidding, I expected something... uhm, different, when I opened the thread.

yea you might need to think the name over @Endless just saying. the word vore has been completely stripped of its original meaning and is now just a word for people who have a fetish for being eaten 

8 minutes ago, The BMFG said:

yea you might need to think the name over @Endless just saying. the word vore has been completely stripped of its original meaning and is now just a word for people who have a fetish for being eaten 

Yep, just googled it and whatever was the original meaning didn’t appear, at first at least, but I just decided to skip searching through because probably I was going to find something I never wish to have seen 

Twice the action and twice as awesome! It's incredible to see Danlex, Death Bear, and yakfak all lend their (probably) sadistic efforts to this project! Even though the first two tormented me to the extreme in PUSS IV and the latter did kind of the same in Testing Pool, I do want to see what they come up with. :)

16 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Twice the action and twice as awesome! It's incredible to see Danlex, Death Bear, and yakfak all lend their (probably) sadistic efforts to this project! Even though the first two tormented me to the extreme in PUSS IV and the latter did kind of the same in Testing Pool, I do want to see what they come up with. :)

Haha, thanks! After doing Imperfect Hatred, I was super excited to join on here! I'm definitely trying to ramp up the cruelty with this one, so I hope you enjoy it when it's released!

Looks really cool, but that title sounds as if it was composed using FBI watchlist keywords.

Spoiler

Z.Vore5.png.916c2c78b126e8210e961080571c3003.png

Spoiler

Z.Vore4.png.245e2ddb38c7158513139bfcbc43f801.png

Spoiler

Z.Vore3.png.301c50190510db4bce0e9497a417b7dc.png

Spoiler

Z.Vore2.png.bc41d8874dbd78feaad65d2edec4cbbd.png

Spoiler

Z.Vore1.png.979feb73025070bf51281fc3f9efd524.png

Here's some more screenshots of my map, My Heart May Fail, undergoing playtesting currently, before the deadline. This has been SO fun!