Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nootsy-Nootsy

Hi, back with a new map

Hi, It me. I posted like 10 times last year and then dropped off and lurked. But we're BACK BABY! With a very brown map! Also looking to maybe playtest some other people's maps. Is there a good way to do that?

It's a pretty tricky map by my standards, but I'm confident in saying each 'section' is a fair fight. Keep your ammo close though. Also secrets make it a lot easier. Here's a short demonstration which shows me being bad at Doom.

Played in HMP :)

Rules: NO JUMPING! Have fun.

innerward.zip

I'm still bad at level design and I knowing me I still messed something up, so please let me know what problems you face.

Insane map I mostly screwed around and tried to punch a lot and died very often 

Crazy lol 

4 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

Basic looking but it's a neat map! Loved the textures scheme!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Clippy said:

Insane map I mostly screwed around and tried to punch a lot and died very often 

Crazy lol 

It's unfortunate you ran out of ammo. You punched even more than I intended so I don't know how that happened. The point of that blood area where you fell in the pit a bunch (I take no responsibility for that) is to get a bunch of rockets and shells. Finally, I resent you calling my secrets a random wall click. You knew something was in that area by noticing the ammo box!

Thanky for playing :)

True that was actually a really good secret. Couldn't even find the rest. Did I waste ammo? I tried to conserve by punching and making infighting. Without secrets it felt tight on resources

4 minutes ago, Clippy said:

Did I waste ammo? I tried to conserve by punching and making infighting. Without secrets it felt tight on resources

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe it was how you handled the big hell knight fight. Locking players in for every arena isn't that interesting so I thought I would risk letting people cheese it.

9 minutes ago, Nootsy-Nootsy said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe it was how you handled the big hell knight fight. Locking players in for every arena isn't that interesting so I thought I would risk letting people cheese it.

Yah I tried to get the cyber buddies to fight them but wasn't as successful as I wanted