Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lirui1001

Micro Slaughter Community Project demos [-complevel 9]

DSDA page aka mscp // mscp_v1a // mscp_v1a.wad

Post your demos for Micro-Slaughter Community Project here!

The preferred naming convention is mspcXY-123, where XY is the map number and 123 is the time. The dash, traditionally used for speed and max, can be replaced by a letter signifying other categories.

-mod

------------------------

Map04 UV Max in 2:58-mscp04-258.zip

old note:

Spoiler

NOTE:

Please use this download link below to get the latest version:

https://www.gamers.org/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/megawads/mscp_v1a.zip

Edited by Maribo

post your mscp demos!

idgames

forum post

edit: The suggested naming convention is mscpXY-ZZZ.lmp, where XY is the map number and ZZZ is the time. Replace the "-" with a letter to represent categories such as NM (n), fast (f), tyson (t), pacifist (p), nomo (o), or Anti-Sherlock -respawn Ballerina Reality (asrbalreality).

Edited by rd.

Map01 UV Pacifist in 4:05

mscp01p405.zip

It's ugly but just wanted to prove it's possible. There's plenty of time saving you can do.

Edited by Decay

Map15 UV Pacifist in 1:30.23

mscp15p130.zip

Took a bit to figure this one out. So bumpy, hardest part is maintaining the control needed. Or maybe I've got shaky hands?

Edited by Decay

Map09 UV Pacifist in 1:35.17

mscp09p135.zip

holy FUCK. Boners, jaja, skeletons xd, archie and friends.

Edit: Added vid

Edited by Decay

Map07 UV Pacifist in 6:39

mscp07p639.zip

I never actually gave this map a try, but it was pretty easy. You could probably lower the time but I only gave this a couple runs.

Edited by Decay

Guess I wasn't done after all, got the run I really wanted. Took a long time to figure this one out, much experimenting.

Map03 UV Pacifist in 2:37

mscp03p237.zip

Map10 UV Pacifist in 2:!2

mscp10p212.zip

Killing all the demons is overrated. Not sure why I didn't give this one a few pokes before, just isn't a really invigorating map I guess.

Map16 UV Pacifist in 5:57

mscp16p557.zip

No violence in the sanctuary please. Also not a beluga in sight. TBH I really liked this map even if getting the final recording was very difficult.

I think that might conclude my pacifist attempts of the maps, I don't think I can do any of the remaining ones. Including @liveincity's pacifist run of 04, that's 12/16 maps completed pacifist, which is pretty good for a slaughter wad I think.

MAP10 UV-Max in 4:11.06

mscp10-411.zip

Table filler messy run. This one felt really weird to get the flow of with all the backtracking.... The switch in the room with the 2 cyberdemons also seemed to break the map if I hit it? It would end up raising the floor too high and creating a HOM, and then the floor being too high just makes a wall where you can't exit back to the room where the 2 cyberdemons were.