Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lirui1001

Micro Slaughter Community Project demos [-complevel 9]

3 minutes ago, megasphere308 said:

I think I'll have a look at the other maps, as the pacifist challenge is always interesting.

Nice. I was thinking about doing other maps but get occupied by something else, but now I should let you do it :P

2 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Nice. I was thinking about doing other maps but get occupied by something else, but now I should let you do it :P

Haha :P

Btw I thought about NM100S for map01, but I'm not sure it's possible because of the imps. I might do it with saves to give it a try.

19 hours ago, megasphere308 said:

I think I'll have a look at the other maps, as the pacifist challenge is always interesting.

For what it's worth, after having gone through them, I'm not sure the first part of 05 is doable pacifist, it might be possible though really depends on how good you are at getting the archviles to infight, but it seems overwhelming once the imps get involved too. If you can get by the first part, the second part is no problem.

08 is do-able IF you can get past the beginning. It is possible but extremely difficult and requires some very active cyber demons, as well as being able to dodge those rockets as they start getting to you. 12 is also possible if you slip by the imps at the top of the elevator via a very specific angle, but it does require some luck in terms of how 1 particular imp moves. 14 is allegedly possible according to Dubzzz but hasn't been done in a single segment run. I'm not sure 31 is possible but maybe, might just require a lot of luck.

Otherwise bueno luck hopefully I won't have to start redoing these runs to reclaim the record!

1 hour ago, Decay said:

For what it's worth, after having gone through them, I'm not sure the first part of 05 is doable pacifist, it might be possible though really depends on how good you are at getting the archviles to infight, but it seems overwhelming once the imps get involved too. If you can get by the first part, the second part is no problem.

08 is do-able IF you can get past the beginning. It is possible but extremely difficult and requires some very active cyber demons, as well as being able to dodge those rockets as they start getting to you. 12 is also possible if you slip by the imps at the top of the elevator via a very specific angle, but it does require some luck in terms of how 1 particular imp moves. 14 is allegedly possible according to Dubzzz but hasn't been done in a single segment run. I'm not sure 31 is possible but maybe, might just require a lot of luck.

Otherwise bueno luck hopefully I won't have to start redoing these runs to reclaim the record!

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I downloaded the wad a few days ago and I've just started to watch your pacifist mscp series.

You did a really good job, some maps seem really tight.

Are you still working on the remaining maps?

Nope, I moved over to eviternity pacifist filling (though just about done with that too). I'll revisit these if there's a run I really want to defend :p

Map15 Pacifist in 0:42

Just wanted to post this one as well :)

It uses the intended route instead of triple archvile jump shortcut. Well, intended is debatable since it still uses an archvile jump shortcut, but it does do the platforming section.

Btw, this is the route that Decay uses, mostly skipping the health pickups.

mscp15p042.zip

Edited by Kraaienpoot

7 hours ago, Kraaienpoot said:

Map15 Pacifist in 0:36

very clever routing! I guess waiting for that caco to die for the hp isn't really needed if you can do this. Great run!

49 minutes ago, Decay said:

very clever routing! I guess waiting for that caco to die for the hp isn't really needed if you can do this. Great run!

Thanks! The armor and supercharge are just enough for 3 vile jumps. Probably a few seconds can still be saved, but you would need good luck.

I'm still wondering about a pacifist run with secret exit though...

On 8/1/2021 at 5:30 PM, megasphere308 said:

Map02 Pacifist in 3:15

Map02 Pacifist in 3:10

mscp02p310.zip

God that was one lazy cyber. Guess you're going have to take [WR] out of your youtube title :(

On 8/5/2021 at 10:45 PM, Decay said:

Map02 Pacifist in 3:10

mscp02p310.zip

God that was one lazy cyber. Guess you're going have to take [WR] out of your youtube title :(

Haha of course I will, as soon as I come back from the woods and open my computer again :) Congrats for map02, really good improvement. Now we got to do sub 3 in map03 ;)