Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DubstepJesus91

Most and Least Favorite Twitch Streamer

Inspired by Sloth Marine's post about most and least favorite bands and Sotenga's post about most and least favorite games

I'm new to Twitch so I dont really have favorites but i liked coincidentes Doom 3 stream and i always try to watch everything from Running With Scissors and New Blood Interactive

I now notice that other than watching some friends stream and that one Hbomberguy Donkey Kong 64 stream, I've never actually watched a twitch stream. Like I've watched videos of streams after the fact, mostly speedruns. Maybe should but also my internet connection doesn't like videos above 360p, so you can imagine a stream would not be much better. As for streamers I sometimes watch videos of streams of, Mrllamasc does Diablo 2 speedruns and stuff adjacent to that which I think are neat, I'll watch a few hours of those sometimes, haven't in a while though. And there's...hmm. I could have sworn this list would have been longer. Guess that is it, maybe I'll watch more streams when I do eventually replace the internet adapter on this laptop or something.

Nobody. I don't get the appeal of watching somebody else game for any length of time, unless it's to check out a game in the interest for a purchase but I tend to jump on Youtube and watch a lets play video or whatever.

22 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

Nobody. I don't get the appeal of watching somebody else game for any length of time, unless it's to check out a game in the interest for a purchase but I tend to jump on Youtube and watch a lets play video or whatever.

i think the appeal is the fact that its live, you can interact with some people in chat or with the streamer

and also i think sometimes it can get pretty exciting when something special happens like when a speedrunner achieves a world record

I would have to say it's between KingDime and Bridgeburner for my favorite people to watch stream

Nobody's my least favorite because every creator I follow is an absolute king/queen.

@Bridgeburner56, @Major Arlene, @Jimmy, and @Daerik are my favorite and most-watched streamers in recent months. It's also really fun attending the Hellforge multiplayer sessions or simply hanging out in VC on the stream.

I used to watch a number of Clone Hero streamers (mainly the bigger names like Acai) but they've mostly moved on.

As for least favorite - honestly...any streamer that has extremely strict automod setups or is way too focused on making their streams "family-friendly", and messages are getting deleted by the minute.

Spoiler

Just thought about this - where did the name Twitch originate?

Favorite Streamers, there a few

- @Major Arlene - Doom Level Design/Gaming
- @Bridgeburner56  - Doom Level Design/Gaming

- @Dime  - Speedruns

- Ashewyn - Gaming/Soulsborne Speedruns

- Negaorxy - Gaming

- Maayainsane - Art

No Least favorite since there really no reason to bother with streamers I don't like.

On 5/26/2021 at 10:33 PM, Doom_Dude said:

This.

My least favourite is Wizard Yensid because he banned me from his discord for daring to question his odd and tangly rules.

I just watch a lot of Doomers while they're either mapping or demon murdering:

• Major Arlene
  • BridgeBurner
  • Jimmy
  • Miss Slaughter
  • Cynder Thief
  • Austinado
  • Deatsaw
  • JohnSuitepee
  • MrMeanor
  • Manitobrah
  • I_Punch_Demons

I have literally never watched a livestream before. But I do like videos similar to the ones that Doomkid makes. I would rather watch someone for the purpose of learning, I really don't care if I see someone live breaking a world record for a video game or anything like that. I might watch it on Youtube if I'm curious, but that's about it.

And "virtual streamers" give me the heebie fuckin' jeebies...

As a newcomer to streaming for the past few months, here are mine.

Favorites (Some of them are small streamers) :

• @OpenRift
  • @Doomkid (His 24 hour stream attempt was fun to watch!)
  • Kugee (He streams sometimes)
  • Lord Reven (His streams + OpenRift's have inspired me to stream on Twitch)
  • Mugen Live Experience / Hiragamer98 (A Spanish Streamer, I look at his streams from time to time, he and I both ran streams for DOSBox Deathmatch Club events sometimes)
  • VShojo VTubers (I have been watching Zentreya's streams as of recent.)

Least favorites :

• Not much specifically but... Streamers who constantly play Fortnite or other Battle Royale games and not anything else. Not my cup of tea.