Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teo Slayer

Favourite Colors

Black, not because of what it means or that I'm emo or something, it's just that it combines with most colors so I don't need to trouble myself with combining a color with it when picking clothes (yeah I'm lazy even for that)

Blue followed by green have always been my favorites but now I also like bluish-purple.

Edited by Avoozl

Imperial, also known as carmine. It’s a dark, blood-like red. In other words, I’d just say red is my favorite color. It always has been since a young age. 

I'm torn. Green is a very calming color and I generally like having it around me.
Pink on the other hand is rad as fuck and looks lovely on knee-highs.

Red, green, orange, purple. Used to be pink, still kind of fond of it. I actively avoid using blue because I see it way too god damn much.

just look at my avatar. ah, ok, and #ff7f00 (you can find alof of it in k8vavoom UI ;-).

23 minutes ago, N1ck said:

For some reason nobody understands why I love brown so much.

It's said that brown is just orange with context. I get the appeal!

Purple, and my second favorite is green.

My favorite purple palette for Doom WAD is Stardate 20X7.

Olive drab and forest green for me. I do like crimson, and reds in general, but my favorite color is green and all of its hues.

It reminds me of Spring, when everything comes back to life after a dead Winter. And then we get Summer, where everything dies and turns brown again. The reds and oranges of Autumn are pretty, but it just reminds me that Winter's cold death is coming.

So I like green.

Orange and yellow as a kid, but since I've gotten older I've expanded my palette to various blues.

Also, chartreuse!