Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Too hot to handle...

Hiya.

Forsome strange reason, after my puter crashed twice in a row (and no thats not the record, 23 is.), I noticed a txt. file on my desktop that wasn't there before the crashes. The file is named aYerHS.txt and reads this...

======================================================
W32.@YerH$.B,Made in India
wE aRe thE greAt iNdIaNs..
----------------------------
wAnT peAce aNd pr0speRity in InDiA ?..
f**k tHe c0rruptEd p0litiCian$..no shit$ nEEdeD..
mErA bhAraT mAhaN ??.. n0t yeT..wE nEEd t0 mAkE iT..

talenT & hArd w0rK shOulD be rEspEctEd..
sElf stYleD a**H***$ mUsT bE eLimInatEd....
n0 m0re $hiT m0n0p0lY..
======================================================

>> qph@hackermail.com

..The File is originally as a 'hidden' file in the properties window. And even more odd, I deleted it and sent it to trash, and then my puter crashed again, and now its back.

The Second file is named the same, but reads this...

==================================================
W32.@YerH$.B,Made in India,
wE aRe thE greAt iNdIaNs..
----------------------------

aBouT mE :
jUst a c0mputEr gEEk..
i tHinK i aM sTill a sCripT kiddiE..

eDucAtiOn : sCh00l sTudEnt..

aBouT @YerH$.B:
n0 dEstrucTivE paYload$ f0r inFecTeD c0mpUteRs.
teRminAtioN oF aV + FireWaLL f0r sUrvIvaL.
tImE dEfiNed tRigErRinG.. jUst f0r fUn.. n0 paYloaD.
c0ntAinS bUg iN rEpliCation c0de.. no tIme t0 fiX.
g0nNa fiX iT iN nExt rElEase..

n0 m0rE $hiT
===================================================

>> qph@hackermail.com

"Strange, no?"

Hm, that's interesting, somebody else at another message board I frequent got the same thing. It doesn't appear to be screwing around with anything else though... weird...

Heh, my hard drive is shared (read only). I don't think a 33.6k connection is interesting enough for anyone to want to hack. They'd be too impatient to try. :P

I do have IPX set for all the local LAN stuff and TCP/IP bound to the dial-up... so... that's safe, right?

fraggle said:

Check you dont have your hard drive shared with Windows File Sharing.

Howith must thou do so?

And Shaviro, I tried the scan Dee-Lee, twice, but the first time, puter crashed, the second I fell asleep and I think it finished but the first time it found 7 infected files, but they cant be deleted by it or manually :-/

Reformat time :D

Fredrik said:

Congratulations, you fail operating your OS safely.

Heh, not too bad for my first puter, no?

DOOM Anomaly said:

Reformat time :D

Well, finally you admit you gotta reformat!

Heh, DA, you really need to get clued up about computers. You're being raped.

In 4 years I've never needed to reformat this HD.

pritch said:

Heh, DA, you really need to get clued up about computers. You're being raped.

In 4 years I've never needed to reformat this HD.

Yeah, I know, Young and Computers Arent a good combo.
But Im gunna get my step-dad to do something, hes a puter programmer, hes gotta know something.
Whoo Hoo! I can now say Im good enough to be sexually assulted!!! W00t! :D

AndrewB said:

Doom Anomaly: You = Awesome = Great personality and such.

...That a complement? :D You Ol' dog you ;D

But untill I can get ahold of him, is there any solutions any one can think of to help besides reformatting? or buying/stealing/getting a new puter? thankies :D

Restore the registry value HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command\(default)
to contain the data: ["%1" %*] (without the square brackets)
- set explorer to see hidden files and remove the hidden attribute from files in
"My Documents"

BigBadGangsta said:

What the fuck? Is that deadnail?
If so, I thought his voice would be more bad-ass, because he showed me some of his pictures. The one with the 'fuck t-shirt' made me think he was some kind of a serial killer =)

Anyway, strange virus. Luckily I've got my Norton antivirus installed. Works perfect, absolutely.

BigBadGangsta said:

Roflmaoshismdtd

fodders said:

Restore the registry value HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command\(default)
to contain the data: ["%1" %*] (withouth the square brackets)
- set explorer to see hidden files and remove the hidden attribute from files in
"My Documents"

.............The?

Disorder said:

Anyway, strange virus. Luckily I've got my Norton antivirus installed. Works perfect, absolutely.

Norton Failed Me :D

Epyo said:

never heard that "smdtd" before.

Roflmaoshismdtd=Roll of floor laughing my ass off so hard it scares my dogs to death. :D

........cause I have dogs, ya see. :D

gatewatcher said:

And you're going to reformat because why?

Well, cause I have to, my puter just went pookie, in a attempt to install McAfee, I forgot that my puter dont like it, so, it can't start up anymore, it cant get past the loading screen where that Giant windows logo is and it loads windows. I have to at least reinstall my OS, but if so I might as well reformat. But Im gunna try and save some data, cause I have school jazz on there, if i lose those, heh, I fail then you guys can say buh-bye to me. :D

Btw, this is my bruvers puter, but he dont know. :D

AndrewB said:
Doom Anomaly: You = Awesome = Great personality and such.

Pitty he'll problby end up getting banned Once Ling decides you’re annoying, it pretty much only a matter of time :(...
(im other words, watch your step DA)

gatewatcher said:

There are so many ways to fix whatever you did to your computer, and you're going to reformat. Uh, alright...

I know, I just took the easy way out and fixed it myself, without reformatting, I didnt wanna wait so long for it to be done, needed to spam :D

Ct_red_pants said:

Pitty he'll problby end up getting banned Once Ling decides you’re annoying, it pretty much only a matter of time :(...
(im other words, watch your step DA)

hehe thanks, but I am already aware of that, but so be it, if I get banned, I get banned theres no defying the Inevitable, its legit if I do get banned anyways, I mean, if you were a mod or admin, wouldn't it just tickle your fancy to ban me? :D This is life, the one you have so go and have a ball, cause the world dont go just to the beat of one drum, what might be right for you, may no be right for some. You take the goods you take the bads, you take them both and there you have, this spam post!
Sit boo-boo sit, Good dog.
:D

You must have remembered that from those old Night Court shows. If that's the case, the dog's name is Ubu.

Ichor said:

You must have remembered that from those old Night Court shows. If that's the case, the dog's name is Ubu.

Old Court Night shows?? Ubu?? Im sorry, but I dunn watch dem Law & Order or any of that jazz. yet ;), but hey, I have bad memory me forget things, so maybe. :D

Night Court wasn't like those Law and Order type drama shows. It was a comedy, and a very funny one (until the last season or so).

Ichor said:

Night Court wasn't like those Law and Order type drama shows. It was a comedy, and a very funny one (until the last season or so).

Yeah, heh, that used to be on A&E years ago, funny shit. :)