Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Walking talking pains

Ever met someone who is just a fucking pain in the arse? Your boss/ teacher? A co-worker /class mate? Ex girl/boy friend? Some jerk you have to shear a bus with?

Well here’s the place to vent!

actually, a lot of people get that way imhfo. actually, anyone who gets self righteous and tries to bring down one of the foundations of my life gets that way. for instance, i find it hard to sit still and keep from overreacting and yelling and screaming and attempting to make my point of: "you're a dumbass who doesn't know what you're talking about!" when an overly self-righteous arrogant ignorant shithead tries to bring down mature media (such as our beloved doom). or any of my bases in life. i hate truth ads on tv, i want to rip them to shreads. and that one commerical, that goes like:
"this is dan, this is the joint that dan bought ... and this is the family that was lined up and shot by dan's cartel for getting in the way." well, i say to those fuckheads, eat this!
"this is joe
-this is the gas that joe bought
-this is the gasstation from which joe bought the gas
-this is the oil company that sold the gas to the gasstation that sold the gas to joe
-this is the iraqi dictator who sold the oil to the oil companies that sold the gas to the gas station that sold the gas to joe
-and these are the nuclear weapons that the iraqi dictator is building to destroy the united states with the funds that he recieved from selling oil"

fucking self righteous dickheads.

oh, btw, i'm not saying it's a fact saddam has those weapons. hell if i know.

yea, I had a drunk teacher last year. this guy was a complete asshole to all living things.

one of my dad's old girlfriends too. she was an abusive drug addict i almost killed...twice! she acused chessnuts of being lazy, well not really but she did acuse the cat of that. also she would blame me for damageing something that was damaged years before, and not by me. TV was almost off limits and laughting at any type of violence, even cartoon, was wrong in her mind. she slapped me around alot cause i stoood up to her. games were only allowed on weekends and she wanted us to like her. not only that she was a stripper/hooker and a nasty one at that. her skin was like a man-zombie and like a man she had more body hair than i currently do. I mean it was thick on her arms and legs. her hair also looked dead and decayed.

One of the baggers, sorry, courtesy clerks that started working while I was at school is extremely annoying. He talks fast and talks loud about any little thing that pops to his mind. Yesterday he was on and on and on about what bets he had won and lost on the bowl games. Dude, this is Utah, gambling is illegal and hated by the Church. He yawns a lot, too, and it sounds like a frickin' foghorn when he does it. He makes a big production of it, doesn't try to cover his mouth, and you can hear it clear across the store. And he's pushy, crowding me in the checkstand (the way our chaeckstands are designed) and almost grabbing stuff out of my hands.

And then there's my roommate.

People in my autobody class who chase me around, slapping my ass with coathangers and insisting that I love the cock.

I don't.

A kid named Jon "Jack-off" Jacklin who was in my grade 9 class. Came to our inner-city school with dirty country clothes and unbeleivably greasy, messy hair. He found the smallest, dumbest joke hilarious, and managed to chuckle like a demented clown for hours on end.
Oh yeah, he carried a ziplock bag full of his fingernail clippings around and frequently munched on them.

This kid at my school two lockers down from me. He has jet black hair that is held down with gel, and has Pink Floyd & Tool shirts. He is pone of those kids who got into tool right after seeing the "schism" video. He just pisses me off.

This one guy I knew las year named Josh Thomson, who redefined the term "cocky little prick". He would go around challanging everyone and everything within 10 metres, especially me. I would kick his ass, but he always had at least 20 people who liked him around.

A rich snooty kid I remember with hatred from grade 6, who if I ever see again, I will kill without hesitation. he looked, acted, and had the same behavior as the bully kid from the movie "A christmas story".
Years of mental and physical tourment cannot begin to describe what he did to me between grades 3 through 7.

</rant>

My brother. A guy who lived at home until just a few months ago when he moved out; he is 26 years old, by the way. Has all kinds of imaginable junk stored here at our house: car parts, engines, transmissions, steering columns, manifolds, you name it he's probably got it. He says he has the spare room at his house completely full of shit and doesn't have anywhere else to put it, but yet he can fill our living room and garage with junk. He's got 2 old cars sitting here, one that's been here for probably 4 years now, and another over a year. Neither runs, but one he's been piddly farting around to get running, and the other he pulled the engine from and is "working" on that. Plus, he's probably got 3-4 cars at his place, with several other vehicles in other random places as well.

Just recently he started visiting very few days to "work" on his cars, but most of the time he ends up sitting in front of the TV, and mooching free meals off us. His newfound stays here have given me all the more reason to want to kill or otherwise maim him severely. He never really finishes anything, usually leaving whatever it is half done.

He constantly asks questions, mostly very idiotic ones. Many times they have to do with things that no common person would know, and when you tell him you don't know, he basically revels in the fact that YOU don't know something and HE thinks he does. He always seems to have an answer for everything he asks before he asks it, and if your answer doesn't match up with his he gets anal and refuses to accept it. He hasn't ever seemed to learn how to do anything for himself, and ALWAYS needs help with something. He is so forgetful that he would forget his dick if it wasn't attatched to him. He instigates fights and then tries to blame it on the person he perturbs.

So yeah, in other words, I hate him, and I wouldn't be unhappy if I never had to see him again in my entire life.

EDIT: Normally I'm a pretty nice guy to everyone, except for the person mentioned above. I have no other enemies (at least I hope not).

Everyone that gets me mad and makes me have a hissy-fit 8D

which include..

• Hackers (that hack me or others in which i care about)
  • Egomaniacs (most)
  • People who base on looks (especially guys who do so and take advantage of a girl with a good apearance.)
  • Backstabbers
  • Alex Alvrez (Doom_licks_butt, Doom=Borrring, Doomsucksballs) (backstabber)
  • People who dislike me cause I like Doom (Alex again)
  • People who dislike me cause they got banned for trolling (Alex once again)
  • People who sign my email up to pr0n sites and accounts cause they got banned from DoomWorld for trolling and cause i like Doom (guess who, thats right, Alex)
  • Womenbeaters
  • Sexists
  • Racists
  • Myself
And more, that i dont feel like saying cause im tired of typing for now. Need to fi><0rz ma puter.

I can't stand people who get on the city bus when I'm going to school and they just start talking to me about gay shit I don't care about.STFU NOOBS!!!!111111

Plenty of people, but I shaln't name names. The vast majority are from my schooldays, I'd just take satisfaction in knowing if I met them now they most likely wouldn't fuck with me again.

Yeah, lotsa times! Fecking bastids!!!! I hate 'em all! I'd kill each and everyone of them morons who pissed me off in my entire life, if I ever saw 'em!!!! It's a VERY long list of people that I hate, so I won't post it. I will however list 5 of the biggest dumbshit assholes I've met so far:

Ah screw it, to protect their identities and stupidity, I've decided to not give their real names out, but their nicknames I've given them.

HorseHead: Some stupid faggot ass jock I met in 7th grade. He's got the head of a horse and laughs like one too. He'd piss me off in PE, and things keep getting worse. One time, he went up to me and said "you're short enough to suck my dick." If things went my way, I'd stab him in the throut with a razor blade, blown a hole in his stomach with a shotgun, and shove a stick of TNT up his ass and lit it! The fag goes to the same school I'm in. Dammit!!!

Steroid-Freak: Also met in 7th grade, not as bad as HorseHead, but he's still a dumb shit ass nugget fuckface! The dumb fuck had a huge ass body, and a tiny ass head with huge ears. This guy looked like he loaded himself up with about a couple thousand steroid pills/syringes/etc. The fag kept going up to me and shoving me against the lockers and saying some queer-ass racist remark. Thank god the bastard ain't in the same school I'm in, or I'd slice his stomach open with an axe and pour acidic and toxic materials into the wound.

Retardicus: Met this stupid bastard in 7th grade, this guy was the worse outta all of them. Every single fucking day, he'd try and pick a fight with me. He'd also say a bunch of retard racist remarks. One day I got SO pissed at the faggot, I picked up a metal chair and charged at the pussy. I lifted it up with great force, then I stopped right myself. Hahahaha!!!!!!! The shitface cunt was cowering in a ball. I'd probably smack the bastard if I didn't have a consience. He's not at the same school now either.

Wussius Enormicas: Another dumb fuck jock, met him in 9th grade. The guy was always shooting spitballs and throwing crap at me. One day, he did the same thing to me and I told him I'd kill him on April 20th, the same day that Columbine happened. He didn't believe me until I sent him a death letter saying the same exact thing. He cried over to my Biology teacher and then I got sent to the disipline office. I then got suspended for two days. According to my dad, he said I might have been sent to Juvie if it had been a second offence or if I had a bad record. The bastard still goes to the same school. I did "apologize" to the idiot after I served my 2 day school suspension. I still can't forgive him though.

Pimp Faggot Extremicus: This punk ass gangsta wannabe I met this year (10th grade) is the fucking most retarded punk I've met in my life!!!! I don't even get why he started to bug me later in the year. Anyways, he and his bitches would try and start a fight with me. I'd just simply ignore the dumbfucks. They kept on going and going and going and shit like that. They'd throw rocks at me and mock me. I swear to god, if they kept going I would have done one of three things:

1.Seek Legal Actions against them. Meaning I'd probably get a restraining order on them or get them expelled.
2.Shot them all with a high powered machine gun attatched to an Apache and blown them away with a Hellfire missle.
3.Hired a group of militants from some foreign country and had them murdered brutally by getting them shot to death, blown up with bombs, or dumped acid on them.

That's all for now!

I love depressing threads.

Anyway, there's this one "tough" jock at my school, and he always calls my name out. I turn to look at him and then he stares and flares his nostrils repeatedly. Freak.

and, and, this one kid at school who thinks I'm interested in the same things as him. "No, I don't want to hack Everquest with you! Go away!" and then, he takes out his imaginary drugs, and tries to pass them to me. What?

Last one. Another from school, long time ago. ok I can't think of anyone right now. Maybe later.

this one kid named will hammonds. fat prick. only popular kids like him cus hes friends with the jocks.when he walk his feet are nevere paralell to each other.he tried to pick a fight with me. he was too big for me so i pushed him into a locker. finally someone busted him in the face and that was cool. another kid called roland. i hate his prick ass. he tries to compete with me.he asks to barrow shit from me and i never get it back. especially money.he thinks he can draw. he drwas dragon ball z all the time and whenever you point out something wrong, he gets pissed and spends a week makeing a new one.
but the worst thing of all is that he lies. about everyone and everything.he said he has a scsi drive but he dont use it cus his uncle gave it to him and he dont want it.

he used to be my friend. i guess people tyhat are forign and live in shitty apartments arent my friends no more.