Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TeamTNS

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #512 - DBP32: Tomatomania!

TNS512.png

Didn't take long and we're at another milestone session. What better way to celebrate TNS 1000000000 than with a wad that matches the craziness that defines TNS? Hula dancer imps, shotgunners with a mohawk, cowhead hell knights, cyber-Hitlers and much more... Doesn't seem like this wad will leave us bored so hope to see you there!

DMFLAGS: 1174487140 / 806496256 / 0
Skill: Ultra Violence
IWAD: doom2 or freedoom0_12_1
PWADs: dbp32_v1-hotfix.wad
Maps: 01-12
Lives: 1
Players: 25/100
Item Respawn Time: 60 seconds
Player Join Limit: 5 minutes

Date: 3rd June 2021

Euro session: 19:00 BST/14:00 EDT at [L@P], Finland

Get ZDaemon and join in.

Hi, thanks for picking DBP32! There are a few coop bugs outstanding that should be kept in mind:

+ MAP05 has a beginning room with Xmas presents which has a ONE TIME ONLY TELEPORTER out to the map proper

+ Start of MAP07 is another coop lock, another one time action is the culprit

Hope everyone has a great time!

5 hours ago, Catpho said:

Hi, thanks for picking DBP32! There are a few coop bugs outstanding that should be kept in mind:

+ MAP05 has a beginning room with Xmas presents which has a ONE TIME ONLY TELEPORTER out to the map proper

MAP06, actually. Since that's my map, I don't think it'd be out of line to offer a tiny little edit to fix this issue: DBP32 Map 06 co-op fix

Thanks for the reports and the wad fix, I managed to make the fixes before the start of the session. It's true that we have scripts to sort out issues on the fly but it's always good to make fix wads so an admin doesn't have to be present at all times.

One more coop issue you might not have noticed: MAP13 has 2 player 2 starts and 0 player 4 starts.