Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xvertigox

Diablo 2: Resurrected

Just now, Rudolph said:

Sooo... are people still going to get this game in light of all the revelations reminders that Activision Blizzard is awful?

Hard pass. Even without the Blizzard baggage this isn't worth $40.

I was hoping to play the open beta, but I entirely forgot thank to Quake's rerelease. Oh well. I'll just get the full game later on in the year.

Posted (edited)

Played it a little bit just to see.  It gave me that same feeling of wonderment and awe that I felt went I first played it all those years ago.  Easily worth $40 and very eagerly awaiting release on September 23.

Posted (edited)

Wait, Activision/Blizzard is actually charging $40 for an Early Access build of the game? I can understand a small dev charging for EA for testing and to fund development, but Activision/Blizzard is the last game company in the world that needs cash on hand. Ask Bobby to fork over some of his millions for dev and testing costs. I wasn't planning on buying it before after the debacle of the Warcraft 3 re-release, but now I never plan on buying a game from either company again.

It's not like I've bought a Blizzard game since Starcraft 2, and I haven't bought an Activision game since Call of Duty: Ghosts. I regretted both of those purchases. So yeah, I guess if I want to play Diablo 2 I'll just re-install the game.

Blizzard really disappointed me with Warcraft 3 Reforged, so i'll skip this propably.

Outsourcing such a Project and even than to make Cuts, it shows what the Managers think about their Products and this is real Milking of a IP.

I believe that the Team behind Diablo 2 has the Talent to make it great,

but i am pretty sure they will do the "EA Move" and rip them off after they have done their "Duty" .

They included them into Blizzard because it sounds better that they fire Employees than to say they fire a whole Studio.