Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wad overdose

(wip) doom 4 (1.0) monsters sprites wad overdose edition

this topic is dedicated to monsters from doom 4 (1.0) I make these sprites out of respect for this project from which if it had not appeared on time and we would not have received no doom 2016 and doom eternal but secondly mryayayify created possessed and possessed soldier from this project but they both do not look like their prototypes, new monsters will appear in the topic, but not soon, I am working in parallel with this project and on skins of doom slayer from eternal and monsters from eternal so that you would understand why some of the monsters or skins will be delayed and imp This project was my first sprite pack, it is different from others so you understand me.

295385075_doom4(1.0)wadoverdoseeditionallmonsters.png.8e2a05959c19f1b9e93000b51aca942f.png
that's free to use but just make sure to credit me and the people involved in the creation of the original sprites !.
credits:
imp id software, dbtonathos, phobos 867, realm 667, Vic7im
conjoined zombie id software, Horror Movie Guy, Vader, Raven Software, Finalizer
possessed id software, raven software, mryayayify, neoworm, tormentor667

possessed soldiers id softwre,Mryayayify
edited by me Wad overdose
imp https://www.mediafire.com/file/wxg98ewpnfgq3tb/doom_4_%281.0%29_imp_sprites.pk3/file
conjoined zombie https://www.mediafire.com/file/27yesre2x0nqul8/doom_4_%281.0%29__Conjoined__zombie_sprites.pk3/file
possessed (2%)

possessed soldiers (2%)

this pk3 files virus free!
after that weapons from this project will appear and exactly this is granade launcher but when I finish it.

Edited by Wad overdose : image

Thank you for this project! Looking forward to what comes out of it in the (near) future! These look lovely and ideas on where to use them are already coming to me.

On 6/15/2021 at 6:04 PM, Peccatum Mihzamiz said:

Thank you for this project! Looking forward to what comes out of it in the (near) future! These look lovely and ideas on where to use them are already coming to me.

I'm going to create all the monsters about which is known not only the name and sync melee in the doom 2016 files as with a succubus, but those who were in the video and in the gameplay available on the network, so far I'm doing possessed melee for him when he hits with his rifle and kick as it was shown in the video materials, I will not do hell knight Hugo said that the knight is the same as in the new games of the series here is a link to my first post in doomworld!

if the build comes out then i will create all playable levels in doom 2 in the ultimate doom builder!

Edited by Wad overdose

Hey there, what's the status on your sprites? I've seen cool little snippets of progress here and there and was hoping you could perhaps give us another update in this thread. The stuff I've seen looks good and perhaps I would like to do a project with it.

50 minutes ago, Peccatum Mihzamiz said:

Hey there, what's the status on your sprites? I've seen cool little snippets of progress here and there and was hoping you could perhaps give us another update in this thread. The stuff I've seen looks good and perhaps I would like to do a project with it.

everything is ok so far d4 hell knight in progress and there will also be monsters from the concepts from   Christian piccolo.

christian-piccolo-monsters.jpg.72a4e8176147b86ca0d830ad21ea6ef2.jpg