Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Signing off

locke_th said:

Possible...but it would be a somewhat lengthy and goreless battle...ahhh, that's why I love tha chainsaw so much.

Lenghty yes, goreless no. I think that the pinky's face will end up looking more or less like raw hamburger when I'm nearly finished with it, not to mention what it'll look like when I'm done with it >:-P

I hope that master Ling finds his happines , you will always be remenbered by us.

It's been a long old haul mate and you've worked hard, and whether its been told to you before or not, we've all appreciated it! Good luck with Uni and life in general, hope you get what you want in the future. Farewell and take it easy mate.

- Tommie

Ling. Have a good life, now that you are leaving this post.
I hope you become succesful. Don't ever stop dooming!!!

Goodbye.

so, how much more time will you have now, anf how will you use it?
Thanks for all the work and the place you created!

Hello I´m new, from doomzone.com, a DooM portal in Spanish.

Well, Linguica, goodbye, We'll miss you. Doomworld will change forever without you. And now you can do that you always wanted to yo (like having family). Well goodbye

Best whishes Linguica

Rodrigo

Wow, the end of an era for sure...

/me's brain tries to compress five years of Doomworld into a post and fails miserably

Good times were had man, most excellent good times were had. Getting major deja vu melancholy from the chat days now... :P

Thanks Ling!

PS!
Can I have Hissy?

Doubt ppl even remember me seeing as it's been years since I've been involved in the community at all. (Does anybody remember DoomHQ, eww :) But I will say this, Doomworld was always top-dog, we all knew it. Whether I was reporting at Doom Nation or trying to run my own Doom based dotcom site I knew deep down that Doomworld kicked total ass and I envied it. And Ling, you were a big part of what made Doomworld enviable, what made it top-notch. I appluad ya.

-FlynnT

*eats his hat*

Well Ling, hope you poke your head around the door occasionally.

[dreamcast]AND THE SOUL STILL BURNS...[/dreamcast]