Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Major Arlene

Repository Dump [temp mirror added]

Credits are in most of the files, but sadly, not all of them.

Contains:

40mmGrenadeLauncher.wad

AA12Shotgun.wad

Autogun.wad

Butcher.wad

Colt45.wad

Deviation.wad

DoubleBladedChainsaw.wad

DoubleGrenadeLauncher.wad

DUALLASER.wad

DukeShotgun.wad

FistRedux.wad

GATLASER.wad

Heat-Seeker-Launcher.wad

Machinegun.wad

MicroUzi.wad

PlasmaBolter.wad

PulseMachinegun.wad

Q2Chaingun.wad

Scatterpistol.wad

UACPlasmaticRifle.wad

ZombiemanRifle.wad

Weapons.zip

2 hours ago, Edward850 said:

A bit heftier, but here is a torrent magnet for a Realm667 backup at 07.04.2020,

ima seed this and get my buddies to seed it too. we need no leechers removing this piece of history

Since we now have a mirror of the 07.04.2020 repository, we should focus on on finding the files that were added to the repository after that date. I'll continue adding the new files to the drive link as they are posted in this thread

Edited by RDETalus

Following the thread closure last night, I went to Realm667 and downloaded every monster from the Doom Style section in light of what some folks were saying about it potentially going offline. I've had to parcel them up into separate batches of 30 due to upload limits and one particular monster is somehow 12mb large, but this should account for the most up to date versions of all 209 monsters in that section.

Batch 1

Batch 2

Batch 3

Batch 4

Batch 5

Batch 6

Batch 7

And the Main Battle Tank

7 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

Following the thread closure last night, I went to Realm667 and downloaded every monster from the Doom Style section in light of what some folks were saying about it potentially going offline. I've had to parcel them up into separate batches of 30 due to upload limits and one particular monster is somehow 12mb large, but this should account for the most up to date versions of all 209 monsters in that section.

Nice, was able to find 10 missing monsters

Somebody figure out a list of all the individual files that are missing/out-of-date and put them in a post with links to each file (and where they should go).

I'll add them to the directory for consolidation's sake, but not tonight because I'm tired. I'll check back tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, MTrop said:

Somebody figure out a list of all the individual files that are missing/out-of-date and put them in a post with links to each file (and where they should go).

I'll add them to the directory for consolidation's sake, but not tonight because I'm tired. I'll check back tomorrow.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qtiQecMmsceX999Qa2wMm_NedfEDqgpp?usp=sharing

Excellent work. Within the next couple days I'll have that zip mirrored on Doomshack.

1 hour ago, TheMightyHeracross said:

Excelent, I was doing the same thing. The more people that have the full set of resources the better, i'd say.

Someone might wanna take a look at R667's forums too. There are things in there that didn't make it into the repository proper (and now I doubt they will)

Holy damn, the newest post on Realm 667 (about the site not being down forever) has a repository dump and will be available for 14 days (at least from the moment it got posted) I suggest that if you have the storage space to download it just in case 

If anyone wants yet another mirror to the Realm667 data, I have one setup on Mega that's based on the zip that TheMightyHeracross posted. This is a little different in that I fixed all the tarbombs, cleaned up some names and zip structures, then recompressed everything into .tar.xz instead of .zip so that it's all a bit smaller.  The PK3s have been recompressed as well.  So it's basically a slightly cleaned up mirror. 7z will open up everything in here.

https://mega.nz/folder/phsmSCYa#--zKcP4DYQumAPxSYYRO5w

And if you don't know what a tarbomb is, it's something that's very annoying when you're like me and tend to spend most of your time on the command line: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_(computing)#Tarbomb