Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reelvonic

Will Doom come to Fortnite?

On 6/10/2021 at 8:23 PM, sluggard said:

cant be worse than this, gonna be fun reading all the boomer comments raging over a game skin if it does happen tho

tenor.gif

my eyes hurt

My favourite aspect of Fortnite is the adult content put into a kids game. 

For example Fortnite is rated 12 and God of War/Predator/Aliens are rated 18.

Doomguy would be a great fit  - _-

10 minutes ago, Swordofdanu said:

My favourite aspect of Fortnite is the adult content put into a kids game. 

For example Fortnite is rated 12 and God of War/Predator/Aliens are rated 18.

Doomguy would be a great fit  - _-

That kind of thing has been going since at least the 1980s. Back then they would sell children's toys of characters from mature films, like Aliens, The Terminator and Predator.

On 6/10/2021 at 8:05 PM, Murdoch said:

My thoughts on reading this thread title - "Fortnite is still a thing?"

Never played a Battle Royale game in my life. Spawn, get killed by a hyperactive 12 year old who spends all his free time playing, wait ages, repeat. Sounds about as fun as a rectal exam when the hospital has run out of lube.

More seriously, does it really matter if he does or doesn't? It does not alter the games in any way.

I agree with your statement there, but there may be a sliiiight possibility that r/fortnite comes onto here, sees doom, and acts like this kid who thought tf2 was a fortnite mod

19 minutes ago, NoXion said:

That kind of thing has been going since at least the 1980s. Back then they would sell children's toys of characters from mature films, like Aliens, The Terminator and Predator.

Very true. 

I think Fortnite and Battle Royale in games in general are garbage but still i think it wouldn't hurt if the Doom Slayer or better yet, Doomguy was a skin in Fortnite. It could maybe point younger players towards old or new Doom and more Doomers is always good.

If Doom Slayer comes to Fortnite, it might bring Fortnite players to 2016/Eternal, which then might bring them to OG Doom. They might bring new ideas to the table and might create maps... and these maps might be absolutely amazing.

It always comes back to OG Doom. Because Doom is eternal.