Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1Destro3456

1Destro's art things

So I'm making a thread for my art, I'm still going to use the DoomWorld member sketchbook thread for some of my stuff, but I'm mainly going to use this thread for my art, just so that I don't start a thread every single time I want to share something with this site

(Also, I'm going to start putting a text that says "(aka 1Destro3456)" on my drawings so that some people don't steal it and say that that is their name when it isn't)

On 6/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Taw Tu'lki said:

Hmm, nice art

4 minutes ago, Dubbag said:

bro good stuff man !

Thanks! Will slowly but surely post more of my art on this thread

On 6/10/2021 at 6:58 AM, Naarok0fkor said:

On Deviantart, you can add watermarks to protect your art...

yeah, but....it's deviantart...

btw, that's a really good-looking eye. what do you use to do it?

Edited by roadworx

8 hours ago, roadworx said:

btw, that's a really good-looking eye. what do you use to do it?

Pencils, and paper, if you want more specifics I used a 4B and 6B pencils, 4B for the sketch and some shading, and 6B for more darker areas, like the eyebrow, eyelash and pupil. The paper that I used was from a Canson XL Series Drawing, thought I normally use the Canson XL Sketch Pad. Even for my colored drawings.

5 hours ago, Dubbag said:

@1Destro3456 man that is really good. I cant draw at all

Thanks! If you got the time I suggest you try it, after all, nobody start drawing great, and all you need is a pencil and some paper (and I guess an eraser if the pencil doesn't have one). 

14 hours ago, Dubbag said:

i drew my pfp with basically zero knowlede on how to draw dont worry dude just go for it

12 minutes ago, omalefico32x said:

i drew my pfp with basically zero knowlede on how to draw dont worry dude just go for it

here's my capability . OC I drew years ago

14352509_1263136720387815_7937235818158659346_o.jpg.a723e479d9735708e882748b14f85172.jpg

On 6/23/2021 at 9:24 AM, Dubbag said:

I can't draw a straight line and yet I still draw a lot!

~ * ~ Believe in yourself! ~ * ~

Very good work, I also tried to draw many times, but it does not always work out well, and there has been very little practice lately.
But for that I photograph well.
  The most important thing for me as a photographer is to protect my work from intruders who want to use my work without my agreement.
  If you, like me, are afraid of such scammers, then I highly recommend you to use this application  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visualwatermark.watermarkly.
  Especially if you are putting photos of your work for sale, or just on the Internet.
  Take care of your safety.

Edited by Panterafff

Ah yes, me forgetting I made this thread, and thus forgetting to post my last work that I posted on the Doomworld's member's sketchbook

Imma post it again but here anyways lmao, mostly to remember this thread for next time

D30-C5-C0-E-4797-40-BF-8322-3-F934-BBCAD