Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murdoch

Best. Spam. Ever

Just found this in my junk folder.

Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated to the great Illuminati empire. Once you are initiated to the illuminati empire you will get numerous benefit, knowledge with new ideas.

Note: that this email message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the illuminati empire, then you are advise not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.

Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES!. Then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at:  illuminatiview@outlook.com

Please note, Kindly make sure all your response are send directly to the email stated above only at:>  illuminatiview@outlook.com

For more instructions on our membership process.

Note: Some email providers incorrectly place official Illuminati messages in their spam / junk folder or promotion folder. This can divert and exclude our responses to your emails.

The Illuminati.

You're lucky. I only ever get bogus scam emails claming my bank accounts are locked even though it's "from" banks I don't even have actual accounts with in the first place.

Lol @Murdoch acting like this is a spam email and not a message he wrote himself in an attempt to convert the innocent denizens of Doomworld to the religion of a group he founded in 1713.

Illuminaughty.

20210611_032319.jpg

Empire? It's weird to me that illuminati want more guys who rule the world. I'm pretty sure every illuminate wants diametrically opposite thing

Just imagine what happens if everybody start joining for illuminati... Democracy!

Edited by SilverMiner

not to ruin everyone's fun, but this is honestly really depressing...it seems like they're pretty much mailing this to a bunch of people in the hopes of luring in people with mental illnesses who might buy into this during a period of psychosis or mania ):

Honestly if it was real, I'd definitely join, nothing like being able sit at a large table in a dark room with a spooky atmosphere and do fun rituals with friends.

@roadworx Well, that's a pretty standard premise behind every scam. OK, maybe not necessarily targeting those with diagnosed psychosis or mania, but leveraging normal human desperation, greed, and the promise of easy gains & riches.

Other than that, they work just like any other advance fee scam.

For me, it was always more interesting to know exactly how one gets behind such a scam, where do they learn the "tricks of the trade" from, are they "franchisees" to a specific format, do they pay royalties/education fees to get behind it, how do they solve "turf" matters with other practitioners of the same scam etc.

3 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Lol @Murdoch acting like this is a spam email and not a message he wrote himself in an attempt to convert the innocent denizens of Doomworld to the religion of a group he founded in 1713.

Dude this just completely stupid. How could you write such a thing?

It was 1702 not 1713. Duh.

3 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

Sounds like Borat struck a deal with Dr.Evil for make benefit glorious nation.

How dare you much their appalling and amateurish grammar! If a foreign person can't run a con without being mocked for their poor language skills, i mean what is this world coming to?

8 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Dude this just completely stupid. How could you write such a thing?

It was 1702 not 1713. Duh.

No way there's no way you could still be alive after that long stop lying.

3 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

How dare you much their appalling and amateurish grammar! If a foreign person can't run a con without being mocked for their poor language skills, i mean what is this world coming to?

Even the poor grammar is, to some degree, a calculated "feature" of such scams, and acts as a pre-filter: if you are stupid enough (or desperate enough...) to look past it, chances are that you're their sort of game.

oh shit, that was from me, trying to get some more people into the doominati. just got drunk and got the name confused. :P 

Nice try Murdoch, but the answer is still no.

I appreciate yet another cryptic invitation hidden within a cypher, but I already told you that I'm part of a superior secret organization. You should reconsider my proposal. That society is a dead end, exposed to the world and lacking any secrecy whatsoever. Join me, my guild is far better at discretion since I'm the only member. 

Seriously though, I used to get weird emails like that. Along with strange women trying to befriend me... but we won't go into that.

I like the part about being protected both spiritually and physically, that was hilarious. The only thing that comes to mind upon reading that part is 'eh?'. What exactly are they protecting me from in that regard? 

Also the loyalty part is straight up cultish. You should join, they seem like an honest bunch of chaps looking out for the impoverished, rich, ambitious and depressed....did I miss any? It looks like they covered every single one. With a name like Illuminati Empire what could possibly go wrong? Nothing sinister about that. 

What baffles me is their lack of enthusiasm and originality, if they're going to con someone they should at least put the effort in. Honestly, I've seen saturday morning cartoons with more effort put in. The whole thing just screams 'scam!'.

I'm only surprised people still fall for it, I mean some people clearly fall for it or they wouldn't be doing it anymore.

I knew there was something wrong with you @Major Arlene lol. Knew you were up to something.

I dunno, I got a spam email a decade ago about penis pills from someone named Mingwei. I sent my brother a quoted copy of the email, along with this crappy MSPAINT picture I made to go along with it. We both had a laugh.

E4iwmXO.jpg

I wish I could find the email I sent my brother with the actual text quoted, but I couldn't. Still, I wish I would've trusted Mingwei. He seemed sincere in the promise that I would love the results on my organ. And yeah, that poor man showed up in an image search for Mingwei.

On 6/11/2021 at 4:06 AM, Maes said:

@roadworx Well, that's a pretty standard premise behind every scam. OK, maybe not necessarily targeting those with diagnosed psychosis or mania, but leveraging normal human desperation, greed, and the promise of easy gains & riches.

Other than that, they work just like any other advance fee scam.

The reason scammers do their thing is because people keep falling for it. :/