Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom_Dude

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Heart of Chernobyl Official Gameplay Trailer

Good trailer, but... how buggy and delayed do you think the released game is going to be? :P

2 hours ago, I Drink Lava said:

might want to change that title to "official pre-rendered trailer", OP

Ummm nope.

You might want to look at the trailer that says OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY TRAILER right on it, so might want to ask the developer to change that. lol

Edited by Doom_Dude

1 hour ago, I Drink Lava said:

might want to change that title to "official pre-rendered trailer", OP

There's nothing prerendered in this trailer, it's actual gameplay as the title states. It is scripted though to better showcase certain aspects of the game.

This is one of the best and promising gameplay trailers I have seen lately, and it's not because of the graphics which are indeed good, thanks to the used Unreal Engine 4.5 tech.

Oh man this looks awesome, I can't wait to play it once it's out! The visuals just look AMAZING in the trailer.

Ok this looks really good. I know to have a skeptical mind when it comes to these trailers, the free roaming and combat is clearly short scripted scenes to show off the game but it does show the potential.

I'm a big Stalker fan and really hope this turns out well. I do have the PC master race concern of being on consoles may dumb down the depth of the games mechanics and inventory system though. Fingers crossed this isn't a buggy mess with lack of content.

6 minutes ago, june gloom said:

Where was this eight years ago when I still cared? :(

If you don't care anymore, just let it go. The easiest solution.

everything looks good at least reminds me very much of the metro exodus,and what is Leon Kennedy doing in my country and the exclusion zone?

2 hours ago, Dexiaz said:

If you don't care anymore, just let it go. The easiest solution.

Admittedly I'm being a bit facetious. I do plan to play the game. But frankly after the way this franchise has been treated I can't help but feel like it should have just been laid to rest -- and after all these delays, I'm no longer the same person I was when I was big into the series.

Shadow of Chernobyl has one of the most intense and atmospheric settings I have ever seen. I never got too far into it since my hands don't work well playing games with a kb&m, but it seems like the series managed to maintain its soul after all these years. Stalker is one of those games that is hard to describe to someone who hasn't played it. Whatever hank it contains, it fully makes up for with an awesome setting and art design. The Metro series is also excellent, although it lacks the depth of the Stalker series.

Man I am probably gonna upgrade my gear just for this game and possibly Total War Warhammer 3, I have played Stalker to death and I hope they noticed how popular the role play focused free play mods are and include a mode for it.

:O YAY

i love stalker, it's SUCH a good series. the gameplay footage looks freakin' amazing, but i will say that it's very obvious that they have godmode on considering they're not dying the moment they move out of cover lol

Staying cautious for now since this is the usual E3 trailer on rails that might be quite far from the actual game's quality, but as a fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe since the very first game came out I hope the long and agonizing wait for this title pays off in a fantastic experience that's on par if not better than the original trilogy.

Are there any recommended mods for the first Stalker? Apparently last time I played was 2012 and I was just thinking of giving it another go. :D

1 hour ago, Doom_Dude said:

Are there any recommended mods for the first Stalker? Apparently last time I played was 2012 and I was just thinking of giving it another go. :D

I have been out of the loop of Stalker mods for a bit now but I remember liking Oblivion Lost.

Consider getting Lost Alpha which is a stand alone mod and includes missing content and maps of the original Stalker. It's a beast with the size and number of maps.

after the story with the build stalker 2 2011 and how they wanted to sell the build masons for 200 dollars and as an anonymous leaked to the network for free, I am sure that this stalker 2 will not be worse than the previous games in the series.

7 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

Memories of the Zone is mostly a set of bug fixes from the STALKER reclamation project (which, among other things, re-enables the bugged out nighttime music which includes some of my personal favorite tracks) along with Call of Pripyat's extra visual effects, HD textures and models.

Hightly recommend for both first time players and STALKER veterans looking for an excuse to give Shadows of Chernobyl another run.

All I want to know is CO-OP avaliabe ? If it is, would it be like "S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call Of Chernobyl" (faction-free and all maps packed into one game.).

It's because this game really needs a CO-OP gamemode at all cost. If not I want to gather my squad instead of having "friends" by random events happening in zone.