Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

"Full Moon" a 1 Hour Speedmap Community Project and Finale of the "Time-Trilogy (Closed)"

3 hours ago, Reelvonic said:

it says it the rules that custom is allowed

ok, thanks. just about to finish my map, though it's really, really hard (but not anything unfair, i've beaten it like 5 times consisantly)

hope whoever plays my map loves bullet-hell's

Edited by Paf

forgot to post my map earlier, whoops.

it uses one of my midi remakes of Dr. Andonuts Rage from EB Halloween Hack

Name: Fleshed Moon

heres the map: 

moon.zip

took me 1 hour, and 6 minutes to make this (the extra 6 minutes being adding brightness)

Edited by Paf

With that map, the development thread comes to a close. I'm going to have to take a few days to sort the maps out and compile everything. Then comes the bug test thread. Thank you to @Engired and @Reelvonic for being such great help during this. I hope to see you all join me at that thread . Thank you so much to the community! You all rule!

On 6/21/2021 at 8:23 PM, Dubbag said:

With that map, the development thread comes to a close. I'm going to have to take a few days to sort the maps out and compile everything. Then comes the bug test thread. Thank you to @Engired and @Reelvonic for being such great help during this. I hope to see you all join me at that thread . Thank you so much to the community! You all rule!

Thanks for the project!

Was going to do a map for this but I guess "Musical chairs" arbitrary closing of the project is fine too.

Although I wasn't able to submit a map, I must congratulate everyone who participated! I'm excited to play your maps when Full Moon releases!

And here I thought that fight with the pain elementals was going to be a bit too easy.

On 6/21/2021 at 8:23 PM, Dubbag said:

Also, just out of curiosity, would it be fine if I re-released my map on it's own?

Again, thanks for the project!

Just a little longer guys, we have a team putting this together on discord.