Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MelonadeM

Mel's music (MIDIs and other stuff)

hello again!

i've made another MIDI, this time within an hour - "theme" was that i had to use "chiff lead", "bagpipe", "taiko drum" and "contrabass" predominantly. i compo'd this with Dragonfly, in fact you should check out his take on his youtube channel (well, whenever the video will go up from now, haha)

you can download my midi here and use it if you want: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZstrSgNgbKXRbiVGX4i9Q5wZhi35xga7?usp=sharing

(this folder will be hosting all the free use stuff, there's a few non-doom things in there if you care? i'll update the first post to contain this link as well, eventually)

anywho!! i hope you enjoy the song!

Eeeey! Welcome to Doomville, fellow BotBr! :D -- The Doom midi composer crowd has been growing quite a bit recently, and DW's a cool place -- I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :D

[Boscage is great BTW]

oh hey!! great to see you xaser! you can thank Jimmy for finally motivating me to do stuff here hehe

and thank you so much! super glad you enjoyed it

T'was a blast taking on this 1 hour speedmidi challenge! The video for my composition process on this one is still processing, but when complete the link will be here.

I can't believe you were able to push out such a fun, bouncy and melodic piece with the awkward instrument choices and time constraints, very inspirational! :)

sup!

I've made another MIDI on my own time, I just built my pc but didn't have a way to install Windows, and I didn't want to commit to making any kind of progress on projects I should make as my room is kind of in disarray and I want to sort that out first.

This time, I've recorded the process too - once the video's up, you can watch it here.

Downloads and stuff; just a headsup: MIDI's quite large, it might not work for vanilla WADs.

Also, I want to thank yall for being so damn positive and encouraging with these

I make my own music, but definitely taking these to use as references, but also because I have recently listened to all 10,000 of my midis in my folders, and I need new ones, not just plok and random 90s crap all over again.

Edit after listening, this is damn good.

Edited by DeathmarUltimaX : I listened to the midi.