Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HLRaven

Operation CyberHell - 4 Level Wad RELEASE

image.png.47045adc7d313eecc1fdee7af65275e5.png

After Months of Learning how to make maps for Doom, I now present you my first ever released wad Operation Cyberhell!

--- What is Operation Cyberhell? ---

It's a Short and Fun 4 Level Wad which is Boom Compatible on Doom 2, It's not a difficult wad until the third level but if you have experience with ancient aliens for example, you will blaze through easily, no new graphics besides TITLEPIC and INTERPIC.

It also includes Midi's from .MID the way id did (which I recommend everyone to check out)

Tested with PRBoom and GZDoom 4.6.0

Settings:

No Jumping
Crouching is Allowed
If you are on GZDOOM, change your Sector lighting mode to Software incase you don't want to be stuck in the dark
Freelook is allowed but isn't required

Known Issues:
Sometimes Lifts don't go down, (I will fix this sooner or later but I need some help on this)
PRBoom and other engines besides ZDoom may have some visual oddities, (like MAP01 Exit Texture going though the floor a tiny bit)

I plan on making more wads because this was really fun! Feedback is greatly appreciated.

(Story and Credits is included in TXT file)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSDwjFSq_OG_T4nUXockkQmWeWX6QfPE/view?usp=sharing

--- Screenshots ---

image.png.127e3838d7bf940fe11dab47f8d9fad6.png

image.png.4786113a5f6e09dcb50849a4cc4e1b49.png

image.png.45f1701930cf396ca18ae7791d9f8500.png

Have fun!

7 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

This has been really helpful in feedbacK, I do admit that the two megaspheres are a bit generous, but that was only because I kinda underestimated veteran doom player's powers heh, I will be releasing a new version that addresses your feedback soon™️