Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DemonDemon

'Creepy' CG

Hello. :) I've been up all night thinking a TC/PC/NC I was gonna make someday (ha! ;), and I decided to make a bg/concept of something that could be in it. :) I tried to make a scene that was dark (very) and creepy (in the way that you look at it and get a weird feeling, like something bad is about to happen. :). I at least creeped myself out, but that may just be because I haven't slept in over 24 hours. ^_^

Anywho: http://testzero.keenspace.com/images/NiViBG1.jpg

I put it up as my wallpaper. The weird three eye symbol in 'blood' is the main badguy in the thingy. It's name is actually in the pic, hidden in the dark, if you feel like looking for it. The pic is dark on my computer, so who knows how it'll look on some peoples monitors. :) I'd explain it and what the TC is about, but I don't want to spread the specific idea around, since it's a rarely used one.

Enjoy!

OR

Dislike!

=)

(EDIT: Oh, the textures used in the pic were created by me. :)

Hmm, dunno what to say really.
I can't see what it's supposed to be and I'm not good at interpreting the deeper meaning of artwork in general, so I think I'll pass.

I suppose it's a fine piece of art.

Too much dark area in the pic. The pic could be at 1/2 the size it is now by cutting the unnecessary. Also I don't understand what the picture is supposed to be, all I see is a floor and a flare.

Heh, I guess the pic is a little hard to fugure out. But then again, no one was supost to know either. :) But I guess I should explain a bit.

http://testzero.keenspace.com/images/NiViDW1.jpg

The above pic is a 'cleaned up' version of the one I use as my desktop pic. :) The black area around the pic only uses about 1/3 of the entire pic, and the reason I didn't cut it out is because it adds darkness to the pic. As you can see in the newer pic, without all that dark it's too centralized and I want it to look dark and lonely. :) The lense flare (removed from the pic above) was supost to highlight the weird symbol painted in 'blood'. I made a small white version of the same symbol in the upper corner so you can see it better. :) The symbol should look like a large snake like eye, with two smaller round eyes attached to each side of it. Technically having the only area with light being an area with a large ammount of blood and an evil eye painted in the floor (also blood) would be rather creepy. :)

The reason I had the flare in it was because it showed the symbol doing 'something', showing it was more then just a terrible painting, but something to be wary of. :) But it seems that it masks the eye too much. :/ I also tried to brighten the pic so you can see it better, but I didn't bring it up a lot because the colors are supost to be dark and brightening it too much made it look terrible (aparently more so then usual. ;). Anyways, I might make more of these to try and inspire myself more. The 'story' of this thing is hard to make without getting too far off track. :/

Anywho, Enjoy!

OR

Dislike!

Your choice. :)