Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

Post a picture...that you took

493h0CC.jpg

I don't own much "gamer" merchandise but I had to make an exception for these two. 

Ages ago I took a picture of this... thing that was right outside of a nursing home. I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

IMG-20171028-161859.jpg
IMG-20171028-161853.jpg

That's an air pollution monitoring device.

It's probably required as an early measure of alarm. In case of exceeding a certain pollution level, the nursing home has to evacuate its patients to protect them from possible damage.

I was going to post some godawful ones for a laugh, but Doom_Dude's photo suggests this might not become a shitposting thread.

y3HPLMY.jpg

Hand of some large animal, maybe polar bear. Edgeøya, 2007.

Edited by Grazza

@[McD]JamesI don't know why but for some odd reason I was expecting you to post something like that. Maybe it's because of your title.

8 minutes ago, Uni said:

@[McD]JamesI don't know why but for some odd reason I was expecting you to post something like that. Maybe it's because of your title.

I've never tried their Pizza Dog, but I have eaten their pizza once. It tasted vomitous and it felt like I was swallowing razor blades. Haven't had the wings, but I have seen them, and they were a disgusting shade of greyish green. When I took the above picture, the guy working there stormed out and yelled at me to hand over my iphone. I quickly walked away. I have no idea how they're still in business. They might actually be a front for something. 

6 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

image.png.439ad02abfe0b4fe96e072c3a6f73b00.png

Wish that dragonflies here were easier to take a picture...lil cute bastards.

2 hours ago, Grazza said:

Hand of some large animal, maybe polar bear. Edgeøya, 2007.

Wait, you've been to Svalbard? Isn't that one of the most isolated and inhospitable archipelagos in the northern hemisphere?

1 hour ago, roadworx said:

Those looming mountains remind me of home... *sad sigh*

I miss Cape Town.

Edited by Omniarch

21 minutes ago, roadworx said:

20190825_133421.jpg.5957d0450ea9ec60a1696cafb5ad46b0.jpg

Always back in. You never know...

Also, Colorado, huh? 

24 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

Wish that dragonflies here were easier to take a picture...lil cute bastards.

Easy to achieve. Just add some glue to the branches. 8P

12 minutes ago, deus-ex said:

Easy to achieve. Just add some glue to the branches. 8P

LMAO.....that's a nope hahahaha

21 minutes ago, Omniarch said:

Wait, you've been to Svalbard? Isn't that one of the most isolated and inhospitable archipelagos in the northern hemisphere?

I have been there three times, and will no doubt be back. There are scheduled flights, good infrastructure and cosy hotels (in Longyearbyen). Hell, I even honeymooned there. That nearly got off to a bad start with the cold causing my wedding ring to fall off at the dock, but fortunately it didn't go in the water. Here is a Pyramiden gallery. OK, that place is a little less hospitable, but in this ghost town there is a hotel and a fairly regularly boat service from Longyearbyen in the summer season (in winter you'd need a snowmobile).

owMqpYs.jpg

Have a pic taken 3 years ago. This was in a national park at the south of this country. Waterfalls sure are an attraction.

5.jpg.091985d0ed127f7110698cfb3327d36a.jpg