Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

Post a picture...that you took

Flooding related derailment at Haddiscoe. Note how the ballast has been washed right from under the tracks into the adjoining ditch; those rails are for 2m the only thing holding the train (nearly) upright 😲 Video of the actual flood rushing through is in the linked press article!

8k9KUPQ.jpg

RLiYjlc.jpg

lSjntWE.jpg

msYb8Qm.jpg

5oUPfb6.jpg

94KGqpw.jpg

pjwR3R2.jpg

mSLDxCi.jpg

A photo from the 2020 NHL Winter Classic, from the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX. This is before the game got under way;

20200101_114323_1280x960.jpg

Here's a shot during the game. The Dallas Stars won the game.

20200101_131314_1280x720.jpg

IMG-20220114-133224.jpg

Saw this on the way to Doritos

Mr clean has a doggy now who knew 

LOOK HE HAS HIS LITTLE PAW ON HIS SHOULDER!!!

Went on an adventure up the coast with my dogs. Swam with them for a bit and managed to get a couple of quite creative shots of them swimming up close. Oh and the area is gorgeous too.

20220313_154555.jpg

20220313_162800.jpg

20220313_163215.jpg

First two at Valley of the Gods, Utah:

DSC91151.jpg

DSC91158.jpg

DSC91178.jpg

Ship Rock, New Mexico, in the snow. The weather had cleared up somewhat. Earlier I had been at Monument Valley and couldn't see a thing, despite being only about a mile from the Mittens.

OK, here's a normal photo:

IMG-20220309-101526.jpg
Goblin Valley State Park, Utah

14 minutes ago, leejacksonaudio said:

Two of my cats, being photogenic,

PXL_20220315_025638826a.jpg

PXL_20220315_024952002a.jpg

XUhlrPr.jpg

My cat is very interested in what your cats are doing. For about 20 seconds, then she'll get bored.

Cute kitties though :) I never thought I would be a cat person. Then I realized they're the assholes of the pet world, so we get along.

I took it out for its monthly* cleaning, unscrewed the panel, got my fingers around it to pull off...and it exploded in my hands with the slightest pressure in the most dramatic fashion. I'm just glad it didn't happen on my desk.

EzPJGsR.png

Edited by Lippeth

49 minutes ago, Lippeth said:

and it exploded in my hands with the slightest pressure in the most dramatic fashion

Jesus. Glass can do that sometimes. Like there's a flaw in there missed in manufacturing that gets worse over time.

Blimey! That's awful; though I guess it'll be easier to get in there and clean? idk, trying to find the silver linings, heh. Was weird leaving a like on that post, I don't like that this happened to your PC.... but yeah.

3 hours ago, Gibbon said:

pika.png.a95371da2914d61e2bebaebab537e837.png

This thing is always hungry

Egad, it's a lettuce-powered squealing oscilloscope! (I had a couple of pigs for quite a few years, god I love them.)

31 minutes ago, vyruss said:

Egad, it's a lettuce-powered squealing oscilloscope! (I had a couple of pigs for quite a few years, god I love them.)

And pigs they are!  Nothing like breaking the mood of a good thriller by hearing the squealing yapping of a hungry pig.