Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

AIM at the PolackNinja

Well, dammit, deadnail was taken already in AIM. Figures. So if ya fuckaz want to talk to me with AIM you can. What I want to know is, can I set this damned thing up like ICQ to fire up a game of ZDoom with someone? It had better have some damn use.

Someone tells my ass to get it and as soon as I do they're offline. Very fucking considerate.

Well, in case you're wondering, I'm not really a Polack and I'm not even sure I spelled Polack correctly. I'm not though, if I was I would've spelled Ninja with a 4.

Hell, your posts have an 'add me' button for Chrissakes, the problem is that your lurfy ass is still offline. Do something about that, I don't even have two hours left now.

I am online, I'm just anti-social and only give my main name to about 4 or 5 people who usually never say anything to me.

Ugh AIM... you can't even have the same name as someone else. It's gonna turn into a hotmail-esque trend where everyone has gay pointless numbers after their name like Bobby2881.

Stick to ICQ 99b

It's gonna turn into a hotmail-esque trend where everyone has gay pointless numbers after their name like Bobby2881.

I'm beginning to agree with you on that part.
/me stares at the 982 on his nick, then grumbles.

But at least this isn't Hotmail.

I have the installer lying around, but ICQ, Odigo and MSN are way too much communication programs for an anti-social guy like me.

Stick to ICQ 99b

Except that AIM is like 5 times faster and WAY easier to use and hardly takes any resources as opposed to ICQ and all it's shit, even the 98B version.