Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeamTNS

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #516 - Skulltiverse (Part I)

TNS516.png

July has started so let's take a vacation to Skulltiverse. Being a spiritual sequel to Hellevator the maps are designed specifically for pistol starts so that's what we're going to go with to among other things facilitate being bodyguards for the single arachnotron in MAP07... you can take a guess at how well that will go but why not come see for yourself?

DMFLAGS: 1174487140 / 806496256 / 0
Skill: Ultra Violence
IWAD: doom2 or freedoom0_12_1
PWADs: skulltiverse.v4.0701
Maps: 01-15, 31, 32
Lives: 1
Players: 25/100
Item Respawn Time: 60 seconds
Player Join Limit: 5 minutes

Date: 1st July 2021

Euro session: 19:00 BST/14:00 EDT at [L@P], Finland

Get ZDaemon and join in.

Edited by TeamTNS

@TeamTNS
This a great news, hopefully it will go a bit smoother than the Hellevator session, now that maps were made with MP in mind.
It will be interesting to see if everything works in practice.
Also:

1 hour ago, TeamTNS said:

Today VB released a newer version of the wad that should fix some issues, mostly monster closets, but there are few other fixes in general.
So using the current version (Skulltiverse beta v4 1.7.2021) would be appreciated.

(MAP01 was spliced to the start from the second round, because I missed the start of the event.)

My only regret is that I spent most of the MAP32 on the death bench of shame. (I really need to stop dying on my maps.)

Whatever the case, this was fun and really helpful. I will be adding a fix to MAP01 to prevent a potentional softlock.