Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
memeboi

Practically impossible maps

This is a thread were you can insert any practicalyy impossible maps, basically maps that you could complete, but no one has the time or skill to do it. They can be your own or made by others (but remember to but citations). If someone can beat any of the wads that are submitted, they are invited to share a video of it. If this gets enough responses we could even make a Megawad. I attached a WAD as an example, witch probably is the most basic practically impossible wad, you COULD beat the cyberdemon, but can anyone actually do it? remember to make them as creative as possible

Impossible.7z

10 hours ago, memeboi said:

This is a thread were you can insert any practicalyy impossible maps, basically maps that you could complete, but no one has the time or skill to do it. They can be your own or made by others (but remember to but citations). If someone can beat any of the wads that are submitted, they are invited to share a video of it. If this gets enough responses we could even make a Megawad. I attached a WAD as an example, witch probably is the most basic practically impossible wad, you COULD beat the cyberdemon, but can anyone actually do it? remember to make them as creative as possible

Impossible.7z

How about instead of making 1 cyberdemon in a tiny box with default textures and no effort you try making a fun megawad?

Much more interesting than the 1000th "hardest maps!" thread of unbalanced garbage that anyone can make

Why not make this a proper community project? Just need some rules and other stuff and heaps of people will join

7 hours ago, DuckReconMajor said:

That link is broken but it does look like dsdarchive has it

It has a leaderboard on speed demos archives, so it means someone actually beat it (correct me if I'm wrong) so it doesn't really qualify