@1Destro3456   (Reposted due to confusion about parameters and a misleading title, sorry if this is a no-no)   Hello and welcome!  Currently doing some mapping and had an idea for a project that I'd like to welcome fellow mappers to participate in.  The idea came to me while working on a very large map when I remembered how much I absolutely hate the skinning process of map making.  I love creating the architecture and the general mechanics of maps (traps, teleports, monster placement, etc.), but texturing is just a pain in the ass for me.  Certainly, there must be people out there that feel the opposite; where they love texturing but hate doing the actual map making.  Well, what if we all put our heads together to create a masterpiece?    In short, I would love to create a small mapset (eight to ten maps) that capture the spirit of teamwork.  With teams of two, one member creates the map and the other member does the texturing.  Of course, teams can bounce ideas off of each other.  For example, the texture member can make architectural suggestions to the architect and the architect can make texture suggestions to the "painter."   If you're interested, post screenshots of a "blank canvas map" here and see if anybody wants to do texture work.   Some guidelines:   1. GZDoom, cc4tex.wad texture pack, UDMF format.   TL;DR  If you're a lazy mapper that only wants to do half of the work but receive full credit, you might like this.  Either do textures or the architecture.     Teams:   1. Fort Escapades (Layout) / 1Destro3456 (Texturing) 2. Worriedidiot (Layout) / TEXTURIZER NEEDED