Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

That Was Quick

Another one of those nutty speedmapping things went down in #zdoom again today. The theme this week was to build a mansion, which didn't seem to go over too well with the participants (pants!). Also, Nick decided to leave a few mins into the whole thing never to return! (not really) So anyways, I compiled the mapset myself, and if you're done with the /newstuff maps for the week, you can grab the set here or read the text file if that suits you. That's about it.

Darkstalker said:

Definitly love map6, even if there's no link with a mansion :P Nice job on the other maps too.

The building in the center is the mansion :)

Heh, I was going to compile this myself when I got back, but I only received 3 of the maps ;)

An unbelievable amount of entries this time - keep it up, we'll soon have reached the glory that once was!

Fredrik said:

An unbelievable amount of entries this time - keep it up, we'll soon have reached the glory that once was!

Heh

Fredrik said:

I might try to join next time, since I don't work anymore and school starts in 2 weeks.

I keep meaning to take part, but I always forget or want to watch something on tv. There should be reminders on dw like there used to be!

Well, I did send in the news to Doomworld when it resumed a couple of weeks ago, but I thought it wouldn't be needed after that.

Oh well, I guess I ought to do it for the next one :)