Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vqig

What Was Your Last Purchase?

quake and doom64 for the pc

funny thing i cant run them via steam but i can by the local files

linux is weird

1 hour ago, TelicAx7 said:

An ultimate-64 motherboard for my Commodore 64. It finally shit the bed on me, and I didn’t want to get rid of it entirely. So I gutted it instead, salvaged the SID card, and installed it on the Ultimate-64 board, then I installed the board into my case with original keyboard intact and it’s as good as new. Plus, it gives me some nice modern touches now with this upgrade. 

Interessting that Board, have to keep it in Mind!

Auric cells on dead by daylight..... Before that was doom 2 on the PS4 and let me just say ..... I much prefer doom on PC I HATE THE CONTROLS ON PS4 DOOM

About a week ago I got a wisdom tooth pulled, just a little 2 minute procedure which surprised me, and when I went to the store to pick up a prescription for it I bought some soup and a cheap one dollar ice cream sandwich I knew would get melty fast so I could basically drink it.

54 minutes ago, Captain Ventris said:

Quake on Steam. Haven’t touched quake in years, so it’s been fun getting back into ti!

Same here. Having a blast playing through Quake again.

Woke up at quarter to 9 on a dang Saturday to get my order in for a Retrotink 5x pro, then immediately went back to bed to sleep in until 2.

A cellphone (a week ago)...because the other cellphone that I had was stolen -_-

Well, on Friday on a whim I decided to get Batman The Long Halloween Part 1 and 2.

The next day I got the graphic novels of The Long Halloween and Hush and the Blu rays of Hush, Gotham by Gaslight and the boxset of The Animated Series.

After some time of abstaining from super hero stuff, I'm not surprised I've gone back to Batman, because what I do really tend to like are dark thrillers, gloomy moodiness and mystery stories and with Batman you can get those things quite often, it's what a lot of his better stories are. 

I spent my last funds to buy a new character in my favorite game Ingress Prime. I recommend that you try it, because it is an online multiplayer game with augmented reality. It has an ingress prime store where you can buy any item to improve your character. The game is a great way to kill time if you are somewhere and have nothing to do.

I recently bought myself an orthopedic pillow because I started having a little pain in my neck. I found a lot of information about it on the internet and decided to try this option. A lot of people actually say it helps, which is great since I don't want to use medication. By the way, I bought it here https://wypur.ie/p/contour-orthopedic-memory-foam-pillow-for-neck-pain/ and even got a discount. I hope it helps me!

Edited by Andriano20