Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vqig

What Was Your Last Purchase?

An outer space drone sound from SoundDogs.com for a music project I'm working on. It's not getting used as-is. I'm applying a heavy high-pass filter to it to get rid of the "spaceship rumble" (don't need it).

Last purchase now, from Amazon: a knee "sleeve" (kinda sorta like a neoprene knee brace, but not so tight) for my left knee, the one with my knee replacement hardware. The doctor said I could wear one instead of wrapping it in an ACE bandage after he drained 42 cc of blood & fluid from it a couple of weeks ago (BTW, he called me back - said he found no infection in said fluids - huzzah). Gotta wear it for 4 weeks. Might wear it longer if it makes me feel better.

41 minutes ago, leejacksonaudio said:

A 12-pack of Guarana Antarctica from Amazon. Brazilian soda. Tastes interesting.

One day, if you can, you should try Açaí or the pure Guaraná juice. 1000x better (trust me, I am from Brazil).

13 minutes ago, tuturbo1991 said:

One day, if you can, you should try Açaí or the pure Guaraná juice. 1000x better (trust me, I am from Brazil).

Point me to where I can get it here in America.

36 minutes ago, leejacksonaudio said:

Point me to where I can get it here in America.

Unfortunately I don't know. I don't live in the US.

$30 worth of guzzolene, a Baby Ruth candy bar, a pack of Eagle 20 Reds, and a fifth of Vodka. 

Had someone quit today just in time for the start of resets and inventory, we're down to three (over)full timers, including myself, and one part timer that can only work 15 to 20 hours a week, to reset a whole store. I'm off tomorrow, so I figured "Fuck it". I'll have an unhealthy party.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:50 AM, ducon said:

blacksad-tome-6-alors-tout-tombe-premier

Oh that's on my list, shame I'll have to wait till next year for a physical release.

Well, Switch games for me mainly, Metroid Dread and Links Awakening yesterday, Mario Maker 2 and 3D World today. 

Touhou Luna Nights on the Switch

I'm nearing the end of it and I have to say that it's really good stuff.