A Durgod K320 mechanical keyboard.

An 1823 copy of Hume's Essays.

A copy of The Raid 2 on Blu-Ray.

A 4-pack of sugarfree Monster.

I need to stay away from eBay.

Might I direct you to a fancy doom2 big box still sealed? >.>

6 minutes ago, pWNsH4RK said:

Might I direct you to a fancy doom2 big box still sealed? >.>

Still can't believe you found that; if I didn't have a big box of The Collector's Edition already, I'd be taking a look, lol

2 minutes ago, Arrowhead said:

Still can't believe you found that; if I didn't have a big box of The Collector's Edition already, I'd be taking a look, lol

Haha one can only try :)

Got a new Xbox controller (SX version) for my PC and Shin Megami Tensei V

I will be busy for a while recruiting and battling demons. 

I bought American Truck Simulator and all of it's State and Cargo DLCs on sale last weekend, good purchase, much relaxing fun in VR.

i haven't bought things for a while now... but last thing ironically was alcohol... for my brother because he managed to forget some stuff

Weed from the reservation dispensary.

My first Blu-ray movies (previously I only bought DVDs):

• War of the Worlds 4K + Blu-ray
  • Hollow Man (Cinema Cult label)
  • Spider-Man Trilogy
  • Jurassic Park: Ultimate Trilogy
  • Jurassic Park: 25th Anniversary Collection (3 movies) 4K + Blu-ray (This duplicates the BD-50s from the Ultimate Trilogy, but I didn't know this existed when I got the UT days earlier, argh. It didn't help that this release isn't even listed anywhere in the retailer's online catalog.)

I considered getting The Terminator (the Australian Blu-ray is the remastered version), but based on screenshots online, there's a teal filter which I'm not too fond of (I'm used to the MGM Special Edition DVD).

A lemmings full pc box. I got in a bid on Ebay for like $34 (Including shipping + tax). Is this a flex, lol?

Taylor Swift: Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Taylor Swift:  Red (Taylor's Version)

Ed Sheeren's +/=/x Albums

2x USB3.0 male to Female USB Type-C

(Yes I rip CDs in 2021 :P )

1 hour ago, Lemonzest said:

(Yes I rip CDs in 2021 :P )

Short of downloading a 96KHz/24-bit FLAC, this is the best way to get the highest fidelity version of an album. Kudos.

I rip to Apple ALAC (Their version of FLAC), its tagged automatically, then I replaygain the files and embed the album art :) I do a very proper job of it :)

12 hours ago, Lemonzest said:

Western Digital SN850 PCIe 4.0 NVME SSD 1TB

Not bad. Very fast, but very hot. Hope your motherboard has a heatsink, or that you bought the heatsink version of the drive.

I managed to wheedle one last pre-hiatus purchase out of the budget - the Kingston KC3000 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD. Extremely fast, and quite a bit cooler than the SN850. It has a graphene-impregnated aluminum heatsink built onto it. Its only drawback is that it draws a bit more power at idle than other drives, but since this is going in a desktop system and the drive comes with a 5-year warranty, I'm not too concerned about that.

Unfortunately its bottle necked to hell, my X370 Ryzen boards 2nd M.2 slot is PCIe 2.0 x4, so its max speed is currently 1600MB/s! (Spec is 4.0 x4 7000MB/s) was a decent price in an amazon black Friday deal (£119) and paying it over 5 months. Its still pretty fast in my system tho :) spose I'll see the true speed when I upgrade my mobo, also why are the retaining screws so damned small! nearly lost mine

Godzilla (1998) 4K + Blu-ray (2-disc set) and The Terminator Blu-ray (remastered edition, which as far as I know is the only Blu-ray edition released in Australia). While I previously criticized the remastered Terminator's altered color timing, its picture quality is otherwise very good.