Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vqig

What Was Your Last Purchase?

Super Meat Boy Forever.

My biggest regret yet. Game's not fun at all.

UnderMine for Steam from Humble cos they had it 50% off

Monster Sanctuary Steam

Edited by Lemonzest

Strife: Veteran Edition.

On 1/11/2022 at 10:33 AM, MFG38 said:

Super Meat Boy Forever.

My biggest regret yet. Game's not fun at all.

Oh damn, I remember looking forward to that game.

Then I stopped caring when it was to be an Epic Games Store exclusive for a year.

Edited by HavoX

8 hours ago, HavoX said:

Oh damn, I remember looking forward to that game.

Then I stopped caring when it was to be an Epic Games Store exclusive for a year.

Trust me, you're best off not buying it. Super Meat Boy Forever is a fundamentally flawed game. It does away with everything that made the original SMB fun and turns it into a borderline unfair mess of a one-button runner. No wonder so many SMB fans were alienated by it.

Wasn't gonna have time to eat when I got home after my shift, so I bought a pizza at work. I have used the money from this job on 2 things so far. Phone bill and pizza. I don't do so regularly at all, this is like my 2nd time cause most of the times I'd rather not eat than have to eat fast food after work, I just don't buy things.

For my son - a 10' Canare Star Quad XLR Microphone Cable. Comes with Neutrik M/F gold-tipped XLR plugs. Hand-assembled by HAVE Inc. - probably one of the best pre-fabricated microphone cables you can buy without going into precious metals, which is a waste of time and money. 

https://store.haveinc.com/p-46503-haveflex-canare-starquad-microphone-cable-blackgold-xlrm-xlrf-10.aspx

201000BG-010.jpg

Let's see.... last things I bought at the top of my head....

Two new flashdrives (128GB & 16GB)

Fullmetal Alchemist / Kimetsu no Yaiba fanzine

Two volumes of manga (23rd volume of KnY and the prequel side-story volume)

Book 1 of the Lunar Chronicles, "Cinder"

Book 2 in the Star Wars EU Thrawn trilogy, "Dark Force Rising" (really excited about this one)

And a pack of gum lol

Need to pull some data from some old IDE drives 15+ Yr old, so got a 3 port HDD to USB 3.0 adaptor, it does SATA/IDE 3.5" and IDE 2.5" Drives :)

Old mouse was crapping out, so got a new cheap mouse. Nothing special but using it I realized how used to the exact weight of the old mouse I was cause this one is like a little heavier and it makes all mouse movement feel sluggish now. Playing like absolute ass with it.

Just a bunch of seeds:

airplants, peppers, red venus flytrap, pitcher plant, jurrassic sensitive plant, telegraph plant, red kangaroo paw, and a bunch of drosera seeds.

Gonna be growing some weird stuff this season...

Bought the german shepard a big ole orthopedic dog bed. Cousin got a 3 dollar off coupon at the pet store and she saw a dog bed about the dog's size so I went with, saw it was just a 17 dollar one and I decided since I have the money and I never spend my money might as well buy her the absolute toppest shelf dog bed I could find at the place. The floor of this room is stone so she's always laying on the beds which is fine but she takes up more than half the space of the twin beds we got, her new bed is about 3/5ths the size of a twin bed and the perfect size. 70 bucks well spent. Also got her a pig ear to chew, just one though since I know they're quite fatty.