• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaia74

Aquam 2 - Remake

11 minutes ago, Endless said:

Madness

If I can summarize what I felt doing this, yeah, Madness

I think I may have encountered a bug in the map. After reading the journal entry inside the room with all of the Baron's I was stuck, unable to exit and return to the game. I assume 'E' is the correct key to get out of it, as that was the key I used on the journal in the first area.

The specific journal begins with... 'In order for a Baron to be able to be converted...'.

I think I know what's caused the bug, so I'm going to restart the map and see if I can replicate the issue elsewhere.

From what I've seen so far it's a really cool map and I'm excited to play the rest of it.

53 minutes ago, FreazyWarr said:

I think I may have encountered a bug in the map. After reading the journal entry inside the room with all of the Baron's I was stuck, unable to exit and return to the game. I assume 'E' is the correct key to get out of it, as that was the key I used on the journal in the first area.

The specific journal begins with... 'In order for a Baron to be able to be converted...'.

I think I know what's caused the bug, so I'm going to restart the map and see if I can replicate the issue elsewhere.

Yes, some people told me a little about that error recently, it happens that if you get moved in the middle of the journal and you cannot press the button "use" again to exit , you will remain immobile, it's something i plan to fix

Thank you so much! n.n

18 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

Yes, some people told me a little about that error recently, it happens that if you get moved in the middle of the journal and you cannot press the button "use" again to exit , you will remain immobile, it's something i plan to fix

Thank you so much! n.n

That's exactly what I thought was causing it! I hope you don't mind but I've actually started dissecting your map to see how everything works and also to try and fix that bug. It's an interesting map and there are quite a few things about it I think I can learn from.

really good map! just a question

how do you defeat the last boss? at the second part of the fight it got invisible and i couldnt damage him =(

I think I know what you mean, did you use the resurrect cheat?, If so, the monster can get bugged, I'll fix it as soon as I can! n.n

oooh,yes i did,maybe it was that but- i used it in all of the map and it didnt get any bugs,maybe its a actor only thing?

Yes, precisely, it is because the boss with his teleportation can get bugged, I will fix it as soon as possible n.n

Hello!

I just recorded a gameplay of your mod, it is divided on three parts but it was going to be four, the third video did not record properly so the gameplay may seem unfinished on my side.

Regardless that, everything here was awesome and you have a lot of potential!

I will post the second and fourth parts whenever the videos get uploaded to YouTube, I also did not have any thumbnail so I had to use the mod's TITLEPIC!

I really appreciate the video, thank you very much for playing my map and for your words! n.n

Part 2 is here!

This one is the longest at 20 minutes, after this I have to skip to the fourth part, sorry!