Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kurogachii

¿What's your favorite Star Wars Jedi? (Original-Prequel)

¿What's your favorite Star Wars Jedi? (Original-Prequel)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your jedi

51 minutes ago, The BMFG said:

how the hell has no one said obi wan yet???????

visible.jpg.2246497ada7fbfc69894bb1e7c14efd2.jpg

For me, it's a split decision between Qui-gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

EDIT: In the poll, I voted for Obi-Wan Kenobi, as multiple-choice was not an option.

12 hours ago, Kurogachii said:

Pretty self explanatory.

12 hours ago, [McD]James said:

Luke Skywalker. Well, that was easy.

10 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

Luke Skywalker. Yeah, that was easy like James said.

Guys, you had one job. :)

In the prequel trilogy, Luke Skywalker isn't born yet. At the end of the third movie, Princess Padme gives birth to Luke and Leia. I guess you had Lukes's father, the young Anakin Skywalker, in mind, who does the Pod races in the first prequel movie?

Edited by deus-ex

19 minutes ago, deus-ex said:

In the prequel trilogy, Luke Skywalker isn't born yet.

Yeah but with "Original-Prequel" in the title i meant original trilogy/prequels, and also now that i noticed, i find a damn shame that the original trilogy didn't have any other jedi other than luke and yoda, of course there was obi wan but that's it, at the end they say that Leia also has the force but it's not the same.

But i get why you said that because technically Luke is surrounded by prequel jedi in the poll, i also didn't mentioned Ahsoka tano, Ayla secura, Plo Koon or kit Fisto.

Captain Picard, all day every day

(I voted for Luke since I’ve only seen the 3 classic SW films, and the meh-burger that was episode 1. Not surprised there’s very little love for pre-Vader Anakin..)

Yoda.

Well, that was easy. 

But I guess Picard would be even cooler if he had access to jedi training.

Picard the Jedi master is facing Vader... Picard then yells... the line must be drawn here... no further

Vader then softly tells him that he finds his lack of faith disturbing... after a long pause he then shows him pamphlets that promote the Sith

All this goes on while Master Yoda is sitting in the corner eating popcorns and enjoying the show.

Edited by CBM

5 hours ago, Kurogachii said:

Kit Fisto

I have no idea who they are or what they look like, but they win on name alone.

Obi-wan is the best. Especially the prequel era (both the movies and also the Clone Wars) Obi Wan. OG Obi Wan is good, but Evan McGregor's Obi is best.

However I voted Anakin here. Because while he is not so great in the prequel movies, the Clone Wars Anakin is really good and only second to TCW's Obi Wan. Anakin deserves some love, if only because of TCW.

Luke doesn't do it for me. Sure he is the OG protagonist, but there are many Jedi that I would rank above him, which include the likes of Qui-Gon Jinn and Ahsoka Tano.

1 hour ago, Gez said:

I have no idea who they are or what they look like, but they win on name alone.

The force... erm, I mean Google is with you: https://www.starwars.com/databank/kit-fisto

databank_kitfisto_01_169_21517d01.jpeg

Though I find the name disturbing. What was his special force? Perhaps speed-fisting? :D

Edited by deus-ex

6 hours ago, Kurogachii said:

Yeah but with "Original-Prequel" in the title i meant original trilogy/prequels [...]

You could have made that more clear in the poll title, like 'Original trilogy/prequels' or 'Original trilogy and prequels'. :)

6 hours ago, Kurogachii said:

[..] i also didn't mentioned Ahsoka tano, Ayla secura, Plo Koon or kit Fisto.

And just a few more:

open-uri20150608-27674-4ekeh5_cbe533c8.j

Count Dooku Former Jedi trained by Yoda.

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Shaak Ti

Saesee Tiin

Eeth Koth

Adi Gallia

Agen Kolar

Luminara Unduli

50 minutes ago, deus-ex said:

The force... erm, I mean Google is with you: https://www.starwars.com/databank/kit-fisto

databank_kitfisto_01_169_21517d01.jpeg

I didn't actually want to look it up, afraid they'd ruin this wonderfully stupid name. But looking at this smug motherfucker, I'm satisfied. Yes, this guy is worthy of the name "Kit Fisto".

Anyways. Since he's not in the poll, I'll have to vote for Yoda. He's got the best music videos.

Obi-Wan is a distant second.

The rest are a no-show.

Obi-Wan all the way. Snarky, intelligent, eloquent, handsome... what's not to like?

Admittedly, I am mainly going off of his Clone Wars characterization/appearance, since I consider that show to be the highest canon by virtue of it being the best piece of Star Wars media by a country mile (fight me).