Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yvaning

Hi Y'all!, i'm a newbie:

Welcome to the community.

Here have a soulsphere NO... a Megasphere like.

Welcome to Doomworld, Yvaning! Always good to see new blood. Most, if not all, of the people here are generally pretty nice, so make yourself at home.

Edited by Silent Wolf

Welcome aboard, pal!

Surelly you will have a great time here :D

If there anything you want to know, like Doom mapping formats, terms you have read, source-ports or something, don't be afraid to ask ;)

Welcome to Hell! Grab a shotgun and make yourself at home. 

Despite being "Doom and Gloom" and all, this place has a lot of really cool people. 

(sorry if the pun falls flat... ;)

Welcome to the forums. You'll meet many other marines here. Grab the pistol and armor from you assigned locker and start bringing Hell to its knees!

24 minutes ago, Yvaning said:

Haha,Cool :)

a classic!

Love It!

somebody should do a hell themed megawad that uses their music for the levels, that would be cool

Welcome to hell young blood, i'll be your tour guild. It's going to be fun.....As long you don't feed the three headed pinky. Don't ask why we have a three headed pinky because i don't know i just work here.

Anyways welcome to the community, please enjoy your stay.

Be sure to check out the Cacowards section at the top of the main screen to find some great WADs to try out, there are many more great WADs to try than what is listed there, but it's a nice place to start.

5 hours ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

Welcome to hell young blood, i'll be your tour guild.

Wow! In the early days, we used to get a tour guide, if we were lucky. Nowadays there's an entire tour guild waiting to help you get around. Impressive. :)

6 hours ago, DSC said:

'kin 'ell! That's a blast from the past!

Anyway, on topic, @Yvaning, welcome, and have an excellent time here! It is most excellent, as is the company!

1 hour ago, deus-ex said:

Wow! In the early days, we used to get a tour guide, if we were lucky. Nowadays there's an entire tour guild waiting to help you get around. Impressive. :)

Yeah Satan couldn't stand me anymore, so he said "go give tours around hell". But yes the early days were rare.