Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
styd051

PSX DOOM CE Playstation DOOM Reloaded EDITION

After my PSX DOOM CE Fall Of Triton EDITION project completed, here is my next project PSX DOOM CE Playstation DOOM Reloaded EDITION !

350847925_PlaystationDOOMReloaded.png.e80ef4866b97247565ce2854b755d5f6.png

What is included in the version PSX DOOM CE Playstation DOOM Reloaded EDITION ?

-it will have the three episodes of Playstation DOOM Reloaded Ep1 UAC FAIL, Ep2 FALLEN EARTH, Ep3 ENDGAME which will be fully compatible for PSX DOOM CE.

-the nightmare imp will be back and improved.

-the Arch-vile will be back and improved.

-New twists and content added, for example a new weapon grenade launcher, a new power quad damage, the revenant shot two missiles now instead of one missile.

-the music will be replaced by the version Doom Playstation: Official Soundtrack - 20th Anniversary Extended Edition, and Final Doom Playstation: Official Soundtrack - 20th Anniversary Extended Edition for a better atmosphere for PSX DOOM.

Installation

-download PSX DOOM CE Playstation DOOM Reloaded EDITION here https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-ce/addons/psx-doom-ce-playstation-doom-reloaded-edition-100

-you will need the latest version of PSX DOOM CE otherwise there will be missing resources. https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-ce/downloads/psx-doom-ce-207-full-version

-ModDB doesn't let me upload pk3s directly, so you need to extract it from the zip file first. Then, just run PSXDOOM.CE.Maps.PlaystationDOOMReloaded.bat.

-If you use the lite version of DOOM CE or have removed some addons, you can remove the respective pk3s labeled "addon" from this set too so they don't get loaded.

Progression of PSX DOOM CE Playstation DOOM Reloaded EDITION.

-Ep1 UAC FAIL (33 maps) finished

Spoiler

MAP01 now compatible

MAP02 now compatible

MAP03 now compatible

MAP04 now compatible

MAP05 now compatible

MAP06 now compatible

MAP07 now compatible

MAP08 now compatible

MAP09 now compatible

MAP10 now compatible

MAP11 now compatible

MAP12 now compatible

MAP13 now compatible

MAP14 now compatible

MAP15 now compatible

MAP16 now compatible

MAP17 now compatible

MAP18 now compatible

MAP19 now compatible

MAP20 now compatible

MAP21 now compatible

MAP22 now compatible

MAP23 now compatible

MAP24 now compatible

MAP25 now compatible

MAP26 now compatible

MAP27 now compatible

MAP28 now compatible

MAP29 now compatible

MAP30 now compatible

MAP31 now compatible

MAP32 now compatible

MAP33 now compatible

-Ep2 FALLEN EARTH (33 maps) finished

Spoiler

MAP01 now compatible

MAP02 now compatible

MAP03 now compatible

MAP04 now compatible

MAP05 now compatible

MAP06 now compatible

MAP07 now compatible

MAP08 now compatible

MAP09 now compatible

MAP10 now compatible

MAP11 now compatible

MAP12 now compatible

MAP13 now compatible

MAP14 now compatible

MAP15 now compatible

MAP16 now compatible

MAP17 now compatible

MAP18 now compatible

MAP19 now compatible

MAP20 now compatible

MAP21 now compatible

MAP22 now compatible

MAP23 now compatible

MAP24 now compatible

MAP25 now compatible

MAP26 now compatible

MAP27 now compatible

MAP28 now compatible

MAP29 now compatible

MAP30 now compatible

MAP31 now compatible

MAP32 now compatible

MAP33 now compatible

-Ep3 ENDGAME under development by RHG 45 and Yikesdude754 (33 maps)

CHANGELOG

Spoiler

Version 1.0.1

Updated for compatibility with DOOM CE 2.0.6.
Added a batch file to launch the map set.

Version 1.0.2

new campaign available FALLEN EARTH (33 maps)

some texture bug fixes on some maps of the campaign UAC FAIL.

But other project PSX DOOM

-PSX DOOM CE FALL OF TRITON EDITION https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/122520-psx-doom-ce-fall-of-triton-edition/

///// CREDITS \\\\\

RHG 45 and Yikesdude754 for Playstation DOOM Reloaded

Molecicco for PSX DOOM CE

Edited by styd051

That post is overflown with PlayStation PSX phrases. So, this begs one single question: will it run on the actual PlayStation console that you're highlighting so much?

2 minutes ago, Dimon12321 said:

That post is overflown with PlayStation PSX phrases. So, this begs one single question: will it run on the actual PlayStation console that you're highlighting so much?

no my mod will be an addon for the mod PSX DOOM CE on PC 

Hi all 

here is a demonstration of the MAP01 from UAC FAIL !

the mouse cursor problem returned i'm so sorry

Edited by styd051

here is another demonstration MAP02 from UAC FAIL

no more mouse cursor problem this time

I'm really looking forward to play this, but if each episode have 33 levels, so playing all will be 99 levels, maybe it's too much for a single campaing?

Just now, D4NUK1 said:

I'm really looking forward to play this, but if each episode have 33 levels, so playing all will be 99 levels, maybe it's too much for a single campaing?

hi D4NUK1 !

I find that 33 levels for a campaign, it allows to have even more fun on PSX DOOM, especially if you are a fan of this version, it also increases the life of the mod.

you can already play it but than to the version normal.

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/102322-playstation-doom-reloaded-66-levels-for-gzdoom-v10-released/

me I am working on the PSX DOOM CE version which makes the game much better than the original game.

here are three other Demonstration video !

MAP03

MAP91 (level secret)

MAP04

thank you for making this!! I wish there were more projects that made use of UDMF & colored sectors,

This is certainly a mighty fine showcase of the ambience & immersion possible, nice job !

Good level design so far, feels like being back on the playstation when I was a wee 12 year old sneaking playing doom @ 4 am cause my parents didn't approve. Good memories, such nostalgia

Although I'll admit I got flustered for a moment in "crowd control" finding that last switch to raise the bridge lol

2 hours ago, corey_roamer said:

thank you for making this!! I wish there were more projects that made use of UDMF & colored sectors,

This is certainly a mighty fine showcase of the ambience & immersion possible, nice job !

Good level design so far, feels like being back on the playstation when I was a wee 12 year old sneaking playing doom @ 4 am cause my parents didn't approve. Good memories, such nostalgia

Although I'll admit I got flustered for a moment in "crowd control" finding that last switch to raise the bridge lol

hi corey_roamer

this pack of cards does not come from me it was created by RHG 45 and Yikesdude754, me I work to make this card pack compatible for the mod PSX DOOM CE (who is the best mod PSX DOOM)

the version you played and the original version, and my mod will be the PSX DOOM CE version much better than the original version.

18 hours ago, styd051 said:

hi corey_roamer

this pack of cards does not come from me it was created by RHG 45 and Yikesdude754, me I work to make this card pack compatible for the mod PSX DOOM CE (who is the best mod PSX DOOM)

the version you played and the original version, and my mod will be the PSX DOOM CE version much better than the original version.

Oh shoot!! I got confused sorry.

Need 2 organize my wads better I played this 1 too though it rocks as much good job alsos😎👻🤟👀👀👀

Hi all

I announce that the episode UAC FAIL and almost finished

here are three more demonstration videos

MAP16

MAP23

MAP24

I still have two maps to do and I finished the UAC FAIL episode

I need your opinion 

Would you prefer that I post the UAC FAIL episode as soon as it is finished ?

where do you prefer that I release it at the same time as episode FALLEN EARTH is finished ?

I need to know your answer dear community !

styd051

On 8/15/2021 at 9:53 AM, styd051 said:

where do you prefer that I release it at the same time as episode FALLEN EARTH is finished ?

Work on the other half when UAC Fail is finished so we can get the complete PSX Doom Reloaded experience.

hi all 

I announce you that I completed UAC FAIL episode, it is fully compatible for PSX DOOM CE !

Thank you for your comments ! it's OK I decide to publish the first episode UAC FAIL on PSX DOOM CE, but first there is still one last step, I have to do a final check on my mod, and send it to Molecicco for them to make the final fixes, and once finished you can finally play it ! 

hi all I announce that the first version of PSX DOOM CE Playstation DOOM Reloaded EDITION and now available !

a big thank you to Molecicco for helping me !

Installation

-You can download it here https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-ce/addons/psx-doom-ce-playstation-doom-reloaded-edition-100

-you will need the latest version of PSX DOOM CE otherwise there will be missing resources. https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-ce/downloads/psx-doom-ce-205-full-version

-just drag and drop the pk3 into gzdoom.exe which is in the PSX DOOM CE folder (latest version) use the load order below.

LOAD ORDER

- PSXDOOM.CE.Maps.PlaystationDOOMReloaded.pk3

- PSXDOOM.CE.Maps.PlaystationDOOMReloaded.Addon.GFX.PBR.pk3

- PSXDOOM.CE.Maps.PlaystationDOOMReloaded.Addon.GFX.Upscale.pk3

have fun good on episode UAC FAIL while waiting that I finish episode FALLEN EARTH !

good game everyone !

Edited by styd051

Hi all !

I am announcing that I will resume my work on the Episode FALLEN EARTH to make it compatible for PSX DOOM CE, since I have free time I will take advantage of it to advance my project !

I also plan to make other map packs compatible for PSX DOOM CE in the future !

for the  episode FALLEN EARTH, i will show you more information to come with videos !

best regards.

Edited by styd051

here are two demonstration videos of the first two levels of FALLEN EARTH in version PSX DOOM CE 

MAP31

MAP32

On 10/9/2021 at 2:43 PM, styd051 said:

here are more videos !

MAP33

MAP34

MAP35

thcool

On 10/9/2021 at 2:43 PM, styd051 said:

here are more videos !

cool

MAP33

MAP34

MAP35

new small update

Version 1.0.1

Updated for compatibility with DOOM CE 2.0.6.
Added a batch file to launch the map set.

I noticed my mod was not compatible with the latest version of PSX DOOM CE, but now it should work, I updated them thanks to Molecicco for reporting it to me.

download PSX DOOM CE Playstation DOOM Reloaded EDITION here  https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-ce/addons/psx-doom-ce-playstation-doom-reloaded-edition-100

download PSX DOOM CE here  https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-ce/downloads/psx-doom-ce-206-full-version1

for installation, so you need to extract it from the zip file first in the folder of the latest version of PSX DOOM CE. Then just run PSXDOOM.CE.Maps.PlaystationDOOMReloaded.bat.

Hi all

I announce that the Episode FALLEN EARTH will be available may be end November or December on PSX DOOM CE, for the moment there are only 12 compatible maps out of 33.

here is another video

MAP41

you will see arch-vile in action to 6 min 45s

Hi all sorry for the delay for the FALLEN EARTH campaign but it is finally here !

new big update

Version 1.0.2

-new campaign available FALLEN EARTH (33 maps)

-some texture bug fixes on some maps of the campaign UAC FAIL.

download the new update here https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-ce/addons/psx-doom-ce-playstation-doom-reloaded-edition-100

if you come across any texture bugs or textures that aren't centered correctly, let me know so I can fix them for a future update.

Edited by styd051

Stumped across a video of this on Youtube! This looks amazing, I LOVE how every enemy makes a falling sound on death, it always bugged me the demon and spector only had it in OG Doom.