Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Annunakitty

It Came to Me in a Dream!

I just woke up from a dream where I was on a forum (pretty sure it was here) where folks were talking about a Community TC Project and I thought that sounded like a fun idea, although an undertaking.  My vote for setting was Hugo's House of Horrors lol

Have any of you ever had interesting ideas come to you in dreams, or even made them a reality?

I once had a dream about making a nice looking map with a ton of scripted stuff; I then realized that I would have to learn on how to make limit-removing maps, and I don't exactly know how to do anything but vanilla.

9 minutes ago, Doom Dragon said:

I once had a dream about making a nice looking map with a ton of scripted stuff; I then realized that I would have to learn on how to make limit-removing maps, and I don't exactly know how to do anything but vanilla.

There's no difference in technique. You just keep going and dont limit your designs.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:28 PM, Doom Dragon said:

What kind of scripted stuff?