Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom guy66

Classic Fps Universe

Is there, like, a limit? Can I just have every fps? I mean, it's an fps universe, you'd think it'd probably have all of them. Am I just stupid and don't understand the question? What's an fps universe?

I find this pretty amusing. So it goes without saying that Doomguy is the chairman of the Shootiverse equivalent of the Justice League.

Jill of the Jungle broke up with Duke Nukem, and now she's with Quake Dude, causing a schism in the team. BJ tells them to leave their drama at the door.

Since the settings don't overlap you could weave them into a Marvel-like tapestry.

I've experimented with something like this in my early days of writing fanfiction. At some point in recent years I realized that it really isn't going to work out and it'd result in very angry people vomiting lawsuits all over the place, so I discarded the idea.

Stuff like Ready Player One kinda got away with it, somehow.

8 minutes ago, Tetzlaff said:

I don‘t think Duke Nukem would be a good team member, he‘s an egomaniac.

He wouldn't be a good team member. But he would make for some interesting dynamics among the crew.

You gotta have Caleb in there somewhere. Can Noah from Super 3D Noah’s Ark be in it too? Also what about Square from Adventures of Square?

I've actually been doing a sort of shared universe spanning multiple genres and forms of media, with a lean towards horror. Going through all of these in chronological order (i.e. the time period the work was set) has been a project that's taken me, to date, three years, and I'm nowhere near done.

I hope this works...

After D’Sparil cursed Corvus with the “Curse of the Lost Gods,” Corvus travelled throughout the outer worlds before returning back to Pathoris. While on his journey he came to the world of Draken and met a woman named Rynn and her dragon Arokh. He travelled to another world and met an elf named Alvir and his beautiful human mage girlfriend Azara Zatch. He then stumbled upon the world of Midgard during the dark ages where he met Sam ‘Serious’ Stone and the hordes of Mental. Additionally he would travel to the world of Celenheim prior to the rift that would split that world between darkness and light and create a powerful “enclave.” He had all these wonderful adventures before returning to the world of Pathoris to spend the rest of his days with his beautiful elven wife.

After the events when Sam Stone travelled through time, there were many other battles on Midgard then known as the Earth. An unknown marine later known as the Rifter travelled through the chasm known also as the rift and found himself in many time frames. He never met Sam Stone, nor did he meet Corvus, but he did see the remnants of their battles. Shortly after Sam’s departure from middle America there was a culling of xenomorphs by the powerful Yautja. They would eventually leave the earth, but without leaving a queen behind in Antarctica. While in ancient Egypt Sam Stone learned about an ancient human race that once lived there called the Sirians, but there was also another race known as the Nakhti who left ancient Egypt many centuries prior.

Corvus had a descendant whose name was Canus who also travelled the outer worlds. Canus was also granted Corvus’s wand from his father. Canus found himself in Midgard at a war torn time. Midgard was in a full blown world war. Torn by the war machine known as the Nazi’s. It was the time of the Third Reich. Canus found himself battling on the side of the Allies where he met B.J. Blazkowicz while he was imprisoned in the castle Wolfenstein. B.J. nicknamed him Wolf Stone because of where they met. During the war Canus heard rumors of vampires who were allied with the Nazi’s and formed an evil triad. Canus would later meet a beautiful dhampir named Rayne when she was on a vendetta against her vampire father who allied himself with the Axis Powers.

Later in the future slipgates were reverse engineered by technology left after the chasm. Rifter, who was much older at the time, showed Ranger how to use the slipgates before Ranger went on his mission throughout the many dimensions. Ranger went to many dimensions where he heard stories of Corvus, Sam Stone, the Slayer, the Strogg and the Skaarj. Years later Ranger would help train Bitterman before he would embark on his battle against the Strogg in great arenas of skill and might. Years later a prisoner answered the call of battle when the Skaarj attacked the Nali homeworld. Years after that the Liandri hosted their most prestigious tournament yet. This tournament would decide the fate of the Nakhti planet and its people. The final battle was to the death and was between Anubis and his betrothed Selket. Later Anubis would travel to earth to learn about what happened to Egypt after his people's departure thousands of years ago.

Additional Notes: Alvir and Azara are characters I would have used in a Heretic mod if I ever had the chance to work on it. Damn you health issues. Naming Corvus’s descendant Canus was a reference to Wofenstein 3d. Canus (or Canis) means wolf and having B.J. nickname him Wolf Stone is clever because Wolfenstein literally means wolf stone. Wolfstone is also a name of a really cool band from Ireland.

Edit: My chaos star can teleport me back to the beginning of the level too.

Canis means dog, wolf is lupus in latin. But apart from that a cool story that manages to string together all those different settings.

Main Stuff:

Heretic (Happens 1st)

Hexen: Beyond Heretic (Happens 2nd)

Blood (Happens 3rd)

Outlaws (Happens 4th)

Wolfenstein 3d (Happens 5th)

Rise of the Triad classic (Happens 6th)

Redneck Rampage Games (Happens 7th)

Powerslave/Exhumed (Happens 8th)

Shadow Warrior Classic (Happens 9th)

Duke Nukem (Happens 10th {Optional})

Duke Nukem II (Happens 11th {Optional})

Duke Nukem 3d (Happens 12th)

Half Life (Happens 13th)

Quake (Happens 14th)

Quake 2 (Happens 15th)

Half Life 2 (Happens 16th)

Blake Stone Aliens of Gold (Happens 17th)

Blake Stone Planet Strike (Happens 18th)

The Ultimate Doom (Happens 19th)

Doom 2: Hell on Earth (Happens 20th)

Final Doom (Happens 21st)

Strife: Quest for Sigil (Happens 22nd)

Possible Stuff:

Doom 64 (Idk Happens after Doom) 

maybe doom RPG 1&2 (Idk)

maybe Wolfenstein RPG (Happens sometime after Wolfenstein 3d)
          Notes: 

Tnt Evilution Happens before Plutonia

Everything's official addons are included

Edited by doom guy66