Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pcorf

Zone 400 released! (beyond the absolute final bugfix version September 26)

Hope you don't mind me posting back to back to back but this thread needs to stay active

seriously, this may be my favourite megawad ever - I have so much fun every time!

Having so much fun this is what I wanted to play again!

Sad I am half way thru the set now

I got the BFG but only got to use it once, but on my least favourite monster so it was still a win

6 hours ago, NightFright said:

Still dreaming of Zone 500. It almost needs to happen to complete the trilogy.

I would recommend to check out the 1000 Lines CP series (especially recommend to check out 1000 Lines 3). The concept is similar, except the maps are limited to 1000 linedefs instead of 400.

On 3/23/2022 at 9:17 PM, NightFright said:

I played those already recently. I need moar. Much moar.

You can also try 2048 Units of /vr/ for something kinda similar

On 3/23/2022 at 9:00 PM, NightFright said:

Still dreaming of Zone 500. It almost needs to happen to complete the trilogy.

Been thinking about it but maybe this time a community project. I will decide after ADO2 is released.

Been a while when I stopped by. When I'm not on a request and looking for something I decide to play : I come here

Always fun you're style of mapping is something I find enjoyable 

Despite the brain fart at the start and me struggling with ammo - the resources quicky balanced out. That last fight was fun

Had an easier time than last time - which is cool - its nice to have levels that go up and down in intensity

I realy enjoyed playing Zone400. Great Megawad, great work and loads of fun to play! Check out the download section for this file and play it. You won't be disappointed!

I spent a lot of time in the sun before playing - good times - reminds me of Doom 1 - surprisingly not so difficult map compared to some recent ones - went saveless

your maps still surprise me - you keep coming up with new and creative scenarios for the limits - lol this map

very fortunate run this time - last night felt like something short and your style and vibes are always up my alley - good time

hey there - I love these maps but keep getting distracted by other things lol - so yesterday I had a big window to play doom and another item of interest didnt work out so I went back to Zone 400 instead - had a great time man - the maps - the music - a very fortunate run on 28 with accidental voxel doom and even the ending - a nice spin on Icon of sin not relying on being on a moving platform - good stuff man - I'll be back for bonus levels and to even check out zone 300 - loved it

almost done @pcorf - I am very interested in zone 300 too - this isnt a plug its a heads up lol

very interested to play these maps I think it will be fun - love fast playing short maps so excited

Well I finished all of the zone 300 and 400 regular maps

All I have left is bonus maps from each which I'll be doing live shortly including one additional map outside of the zones

This has been a fun ride buddy your maps are awesome and super fun to play

Link on main post is dead btw. I'm sure it's on idgames by now anyway.