Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

Does anyone really care about my wads here?

If it's because I make them for zandronum well that's just crazy I literally have all ports on my PC but I hardly ever use them besides zandronum and gzdoom but I really need some people who would be interested in helping me with Lightbringer corp projects If you are willing to help me I will make a gzdoom mod but it will not be using Zscript it will be compatible with zandronum and gzdoom so please if anyone else besides my friends will you be apart of the team I need members in my Lightbringer corp discord server if you are interested in helping me here is the server

https://discord.gg/DjEgGp2XSq

I'm probably not experienced enough to help you with what you want to do, but if you've made the switch to GzDOOM compatability, I will definitely test your maps, because I do care about them. Please don't be so hard on yourself haruko!

3 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I'm probably not experienced enough to help you with what you want to do, but if you've made the switch to GzDOOM compatability, I will definitely test your maps, because I do care about them. Please don't be so hard on yourself haruko!

thanks man but i have a project atm thats for zandronum but i am making a joke wad atm that will be gzdoom compatible and it can work on zandronum too

definitely! your weapons mod looks cool and you have a lot of potential!

it seems that you like to base your wads off of others, which is completely fine, you could refine flawed maps and mods etc.

and you are a step ahead of me when it comes to making mods because i know nothing about that. it just takes time and patience

20 minutes ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

definitely! your weapons mod looks cool and you have a lot of potential!

it seems that you like to base your wads off of others, which is completely fine, you could refine flawed maps and mods etc.

and you are a step ahead of me when it comes to making mods because i know nothing about that. it just takes time and patience

thanks man!